Any other UKcel wishes they were American?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Gonna leave Canada out because shits expensive there. New Zealand? It’s good but boring and lonely. Australia? Just like the UK where the culture is similar but an improved version of here

But America is like the best country in the world minus the mass shootings.

What’s good about it:

- Everythings bigger: Houses, food portions, women etc

- More nicely designed: I like the suburban liminal look where you pass by the street and houses look like this:

IMG 0491
IMG 0492

Higher pay rate - Americans get like 40% more of what brits get. Let’s say for a pharmacist the average there is like 55k a year but here it is like 30k average. So salaries are one of the biggest reasons why I want to move there.

More likely to date and match on tinder - Here a fucking tanned 6’3, fake teeth, roided Chad gets a fat mtb meanwhile blackcels are hitting the top tier foids in like Miami…

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Xangsane, owlofathena and 2 others
America is only good if you are rich

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
America is only good if you are rich
I’m gonna disagree because of the high minimum wage and the ones that are poor are stupid: They are living in a country where opportunity is the highest best universities too. Yeah sure the idiots end up homeless in streets of LA for example but anyone from a poor background can grow up to be wealthy there if you think about it. The “poor” there is not the same as “poor” here

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
UK is cucked nowadays. Canada is for NPCs it’s like a clone of the US but nobody actually knows about

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, TheAnomaly and flippasav
America is only a fantasy cause every movie is based on their culture so ppl think they live like movies and wanna live like that

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and flippasav
99% of org users are probably from canada tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
UK is cucked nowadays. Canada is for NPCs it’s like a clone of the US but nobody actually knows about
Canada is the US version for entrepreneurs, bitcoin experts, investors and traders shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sorry UKcels but we're fool.

On a side note, Samsbolton would love to live in the US!

Yeah, my Indian cousins in the US never struggled with dating

America is artificial country with no culture.
More of a business company than a nation-country.

Gonna leave Canada out because shits expensive there. New Zealand? It’s good but boring and lonely. Australia? Just like the UK where the culture is similar but an improved version of here

What’s good about it:

- More nicely designed: I like the suburban liminal look where you pass by the street and houses look like this:

View attachment 3065149View attachment 3065151

Higher pay rate - Americans get like 40% more of what brits get. Let’s say for a pharmacist the average there is like 55k a year but here it is like 30k average. So salaries are one of the biggest reasons why I want to move there.

More likely to date and match on tinder - Here a fucking tanned 6’3, fake teeth, roided Chad gets a fat mtb meanwhile blackcels are hitting the top tier foids in like Miami…
Every country is inferior to muttmerica besides switzerland (only if you're a native swiss)

Not to mention Americans make double in pretty much any high skill job

What’s good about it:

it's better because it's true capitalist while uk was giga-cucked by nanny state and public healthcare in the 20th century

• +1

What’s good about it:

America is soo nice bro

• +1
it's better because it's true capitalist while uk was giga-cucked by nanny state and public healthcare in the 20th century
UK likes to fuck itself up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back