Any other ways to reduce facial fat besides hardmaxx or waterpull? (Already low BF)

Nihonz9

Nihonz9

Greycel this, greycel that
Genuinely was wondering if there’s ANY other way to reduce facial fat without hardmaxxing or water pulling (I already am sub 10% body fat and workout religiously so I don’t think overall body fat or muscle content is the culprit). I just can’t seem to get this stubborn fat off of my face and cheek area. And yes, I run. Yes, I take supplements and I eat clean with the exception of an occasional coffee or like chocolate here and there. I don’t even intake sugar and I drink 3-4L of water a day. I intake Potassium and high levels of magnesium in my diet in the form of food or supplementation. What is the culprit.

I don’t jaw train at all if that helps due to genetics already blessing me with a good lower third area. I don’t have jaw muscle atrophy at all it seems pretty prominent even without jaw training.

Last edited:
injecting fat dissolving agents

• +1
Reactions: aids and Nihonz9
Genuinely was wondering if there’s ANY other way to reduce facial fat without hardmaxxing or water pulling (I already am sub 10% body fat and workout religiously so I don’t think overall body fat or muscle content is the culprit). I just can’t seem to get this stubborn fat off of my face and cheek area. And yes, I run. Yes, I take supplements and I eat clean with the exception of an occasional coffee or like chocolate here and there. I don’t even intake sugar and I drink 3-4L of water a day. I intake Potassium and high levels of magnesium in my diet in the form of food or supplementation. What is the culprit.
your face is already lean

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9