Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, turkproducer and 2 others
good ending with ritalinbro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
rope

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
For those of you not single whatchu doing
Chill at home with gf watching netflix like I am doing since 6months. We have a burger king 1minute away

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Going out with friends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1476
trolling tinder girls with chad ofc

will pick up my gf soon and we‘ll ice skate jfl

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Heirio
Have a girl i’ve been talking to for abt 3 weeks coming over and we’re going to watch IT with the lights off. She’s a virgin and we’ve talked about fucking before but i don’t have any condoms so I doubt fucking is happening tbh, made out with her before and she was terrible at it ngl. Didn’t ask her to be my valentine i just asked her yesterday if she wanted to come over, i didn’t buy her shit i hope she isn’t expecting anything :lul:

Then after that we’re either going to stay here or go to the mall. Wbu coffeebro?

• +1
Have a girl i’ve been talking to for abt 3 weeks coming over and we’re going to watch IT with the lights off. She’s a virgin and we’ve talked about fucking before but i don’t have any condoms so I doubt fucking is happening tbh, made out with her before and she was terrible at it ngl. Didn’t ask her to be my valentine i just asked her yesterday if she wanted to come over, i didn’t buy her shit i hope she isn’t expecting anything :lul:

Then after that we’re either going to stay here or go to the mall. Wbu coffeebro?
Why do you not get condoms u wanker ofc u going to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio

the fuck u got new gf? and again virgin? wtfffffffffffff @Over @Goblin gtfih sons

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Heirio and Deleted member 1464
No but tomorrow I’m going to a local party with Becky

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
the fuck u got new gf? and again virgin? wtfffffffffffff @Over @Goblin gtfih sons
she’s not my gf just a girl i’m talking to, and yea she made some offhand joke about me raping her and said it would hurt more cause she’s a virgin jfl

Just busted a phat nut 🥜 💦

to some girls ASMR feet videos

was pretty nice.

No other plans, but I have some ribs to eat.

• Love it
Fuck off normies

• So Sad