Any reasons to live as an LTN

arthurmorgan.

arthurmorgan.

Iron
Wanted to ask this here because no one I know in real life would understand this and any other website would just give me bullshit blue pill answers. Lately I have been finding it hard to find any reason not kill myself because I am ugly.

For context, I am 18 and facially LTN because of narrow jaw and recessed chin but I am 6'4 so I am maybe closer to High LTN range. My life is not that bad, I have a friends (MTN/HTNs not incels like me) but I am probably too ugly to get a girlfriend(see my previous posts if you want to see my face).

But the thing is that I know that anything I have in life I have despite my face. If I just had an average face I would probably have a girlfriend and large group of friends. My ugly face has held me back so much and will only hold me back more as I continue through life. I find it hard to enjoy anything life with the knowledge that I am ugly. I am haunted by thoughts of how much better my life would be if I was even just normal looking. I think the idea of continuing life as an LTN is stupid and it would make more logical sense for me to rope.

I wanted to ask here to see if any other LTNs could relate to my situation. How do you find a reason to live as an ugly person in a world that values looks so much?

• +1
Reactions: Ne0n and FacialStructure404
Imagine roping at 6'4
Don't do that, dude

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Meister! and 1 other person
lol at putting 6'4" itt

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Rapemaxx ig???

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and arthurmorgan.
Nigga just get a bimax and/or genio, you will at least be MTN by then and with height halo you will slay
First world problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, qazw and 4 others
Nigga just get a bimax and/or genio, you will at least be MTN by then and with height halo you will slay
First world problems
Jaw surgery would save me but I wont be able to get one for another couple of years and by then it would be too late.

Bro how have u not slayed. Ur 6'4. I'd kill @Master just to be 6'0 guaranteed

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and EdgyFashionist
6‘4 talks about roping. Fucking hell where are these clowns spawning:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, qazw and 1 other person
To grind maxing and ascend 😈

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
This is how I feel daily. Life is brutal as an ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Wanted to ask this here because no one I know in real life would understand this and any other website would just give me bullshit blue pill answers. Lately I have been finding it hard to find any reason not kill myself because I am ugly.

For context, I am 18 and facially LTN because of narrow jaw and recessed chin but I am 6'4 so I am maybe closer to High LTN range. My life is not that bad, I have a friends (MTN/HTNs not incels like me) but I am probably too ugly to get a girlfriend(see my previous posts if you want to see my face).

But the thing is that I know that anything I have in life I have despite my face. If I just had an average face I would probably have a girlfriend and large group of friends. My ugly face has held me back so much and will only hold me back more as I continue through life. I find it hard to enjoy anything life with the knowledge that I am ugly. I am haunted by thoughts of how much better my life would be if I was even just normal looking. I think the idea of continuing life as an LTN is stupid and it would make more logical sense for me to rope.

I wanted to ask here to see if any other LTNs could relate to my situation. How do you find a reason to live as an ugly person in a world that values looks so much?
I think the gym will lift you up

Roping at 6'4 is the funniest shit i ever heard

kinda surprised people are surprised that tall LTNs can't get laid.

No height for an LTNs face. Seen this first hand with very tall friends.

@OP: Have you tried to softmaxx seriously? And if you havent gotten any results, do you plan on getting surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and St.TikTokcel
Not over if you’re 6’4. Just lower standards, many women have a height fetish and will overlook your face. You should be able to bag a ltb

kinda surprised people are surprised that tall LTNs can't get laid.

No height for an LTNs face. Seen this first hand with very tall friends.

@OP: Have you tried to softmaxx seriously? And if you havent gotten any results, do you plan on getting surgeries?
I will not be fully softmaxxed for another year at least but that doesn't matter because my problems are bone structure.
20240625 180055

I think I need either a genio or a bimax or both

Not over if you’re 6’4. Just lower standards, many women have a height fetish and will overlook your face. You should be able to bag a ltb
Is ltb like landwhales? If so then staying single preferable

• JFL
Reactions: qazw
I will not be fully softmaxxed for another year at least but that doesn't matter because my problems are bone structure.
View attachment 3131492
I think I need either a genio or a bimax or both
You don’t look ugly. Maybe high LTN or low MTN but you’re far from subhuman ugliness. What have you tried to get girls? With that height, you should be able to get plenty of matches for online dating (put height in your bio and use good pics, no selfies). Also you’re white so if you get really desperate you could just SEAmaxx, the women there simp for any white man.

Also no, I don’t think only landwhales would be interested, I reckon you could probably bag an ethnic girl

Definitely not over.

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.