Any remote student job/side hustle to make bank in 2 months ?

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
Title.

Don't hit me with the "get up and work" I've been wageslaving as a software engineer intern and other jobs for almost a year now. I'm looking for a remote ez position for a cs bachelor.

I only need to make like 1.5k or sum just to pay rent. I do not wish to get my ass up an inch.
If you have any ez source of income please hmu on how to.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Your job doesn't pay the bills?

• So Sad
No making bank for your FACE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, thorns and Yahya
  • So Sad
Title.

Don't hit me with the "get up and work" I've been wageslaving as a software engineer intern and other jobs for almost a year now. I'm looking for a remote ez position for a cs bachelor.

I only need to make like 1.5k or sum just to pay rent. I do not wish to get my ass up an inch.
Get that internship back

• So Sad
Get that internship back
hell fucking nah they were paying me shit and even paid me less than they should have plus I was the only ethnic there and it's in the countryside they're cold af. it was a military tech company too so they wont hire me like that

• So Sad
data annotation $40/hr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Yahya
cmon I see y'all niggas making mad money scratching your balls stop gatekeeping or just share in dms wAllahi I won't leak

@coispet especially you

• So Sad
data annotation $40/hr
*kisses your cheek*
thanks brah I applied there already and I'm still waiting. They better fucking hire me I've worked on a shit ton of deep learning projects

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and User28823
Title.

No, unless you're so highly educated/(have some kind of licence in your country) so that your work cannot be done by an Indian.

No, unless you're so highly educated/(have some kind of licence in your country) so that your work cannot be done by an Indian.
I have a bachelor/licence in compsci (database/AI)
but like i dont want jobs specifically in cs cuz then id have to actually work even remotely

u use those coding skills in the crypto world

u use those coding skills in the crypto world
Perhaps I should've mentionned a more realistic goal...
Do you even know the language used ??? jfl