Any roidcels use telmisartan? Or any other angiotensin receptor blocker?

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I think I'm going to run 20 or 40mg with my first test blast in order to control blood pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Get a blood pressure cuff first.
Get a stethoscope and hand pump+gauge to measure BP the old fashioned way: the readings you get from the little machines are WAY off, in my experience.
Check your BP daily.

Don’t take shit unless you actually have a problem beginning. I’ve used telmisartan to control blood pressure on Tren from the 150 down to the 130 range with success and no noticeable sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Get a blood pressure cuff first.
Get a stethoscope and hand pump+gauge to measure BP the old fashioned way: the readings you get from the little machines are WAY off, in my experience.
Check your BP daily.

Don’t take shit unless you actually have a problem beginning. I’ve used telmisartan to control blood pressure on Tren from the 150 down to the 130 range with success and no noticeable sides.
I have a digital wrist cuff, but I think I should buy one of the old fashioned ones. What dosage were you using?

I have a digital wrist cuff, but I think I should buy one of the old fashioned ones. What dosage were you using?

If you’ve got the digital one you just need a stethoscope and watch the readings as they count down rather than waiting for the machine to give you its final output.

I was using 40mg

If you’ve got the digital one you just need a stethoscope and watch the readings as they count down rather than waiting for the machine to give you its final output.

I was using 40mg
Any issues with electrolyte balance or symptoms of it? ARBs increase sodium excretion and potassium retention because of their effects on aldosterone secretion.

Any issues with electrolyte balance or symptoms of it? ARBs increase sodium excretion and potassium retention because of their effects on aldosterone secretion.

I had some cramps but these were almost certainly to do with the Tren and not the telmisartan. I wouldn’t recommend trying to micromanage your electrolytes, your body can handle this as long as your diet is not stupid.