Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift, or scam?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift or scam?
Watch
heroinfather

heroinfather
Captain
-

JoinedJan 13, 2018Messages1,926
May 27, 2018
I don't feel bad, even when i was bluepilled i could give a fuck if i scammed someone online, shoplifted or whatever. why would i feel bad when i can use the money i scammed/stole to help me cope? i don't think scamming or stealing is degenerate but if it is fuck it d00d if it gets me closer to what i want i would never ever feel bad, i would even scam my close friends if i as guaranteed to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ChoSeungHui
That's taste of a liar Ritalincel
ewhoring is saturated af rn

Yeah I steal money from my company and am starting to e whore

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, kobecel and RichardSpencel
I scammed my brother out of $10 once. Told him I would pay him back but never did. Pretty bad of me tbh.

I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

• +1
Reactions: canes_isyum, FatmanO, kobecel and 3 others
Yes, I scam people out of product PayPal scams

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I wanna start doing this
I ain’t saying u should but all u need to do is a buy a product once and have pictures of it in a box for shipment. U can also find ups codes which work and read “tracking info for shipment” so it looks like you sent it but just that the info is updating. This gives the customer good vibes cuz they got a tracking number and most of the time they pay. I always ask for PayPal as well so they feel secure as shit. Lmao, how dumb is the average person.

• +1
Reactions: finn124367, kobecel and Nibba
I ain’t saying u should but all u need to do is a buy a product once and have pictures of it in a box for shipment. U can also find ups codes which work and read “tracking info for shipment” so it looks like you sent it but just that the info is updating. This gives the customer good vibes cuz they got a tracking number and most of the time they pay. I always ask for PayPal as well so they feel secure as shit. Lmao, how dumb is the average person.
People are legit retarded. You should make a guide about this

He means he's greedy af
Jews are not greedy. How can you say that, I was just stating that I’m a Jew. You sir are a racist

Attachments

• C72773AC-E8AF-480F-AE30-2608A865C6AD.jpeg
    C72773AC-E8AF-480F-AE30-2608A865C6AD.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 63
Jews are not greedy. How can you say that, I was just stating that I’m a Jew. You sir are a racist

Racism doesn't count against Jews

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Fuck posted wrong picture

Attachments

• FF4DE2BE-2F93-4F83-9388-3748C13EEA6B.jpeg
    FF4DE2BE-2F93-4F83-9388-3748C13EEA6B.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 63
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and RichardSpencel
Stole yes. I may ewhore for money to get stuff I want.

Never
Because I'm a good boy :feelshehe:

No, i work a legit job.

Someone make a scam guide to make money I need money to ascend

I used to hack runescape accounts when i was like 12 or so

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
I shoplift like crazy,I usually buy three bottles of coke for $3 and steal about $30 per day at the shops.

holler back at me folks :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
How much did you get

How much did you get
I never do shit, niggas always watching.
Disclaimer: everything I say is intended for comedy, so if the feds watching,I ain’t do shit and I don’t hate females

I used to steal from real life people but you got my attention now, how do I do it online?

Scam the government to give me welfare even though I shouldn't be able to.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and DeformAspergerCel
i shoplifted all the time but i got caught 2 times and the police was called. I dont do it now

I'll occasionally steal really cheap shit out of nothing but boredom, if that counts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and androidcel
i shoplifted all the time but i got caught 2 times and the police was called. I dont do it now
Youre supposed to run away if they catch you. Only a cuck would pay for the things they want when that money will just end up in some females pocket

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
When I was in highschool some of the guys would find a way to order free stuff online using a different name (they probably stole credit card info or something). They would sell it to other people for like 50-70 percent off. Some git in my class got $600 Yeezys for 100 bucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
attn. scamcels

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Disclaimer: everything I say is intended for comedy, so if the feds watching,I ain’t do shit and I don’t hate females
Low t behavior

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
@heroinfather

Ripped off Bandcamp millions of times using a GitHub exploit because they removed both my band/artist pages. Sjw pillow biting faggots yiff in hell.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Ritalincel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
This is where white pill comes in. LARP as females and get money from cucks. Ewhoring and scamming is the ultimate white pill @Afrikancel @AntiSocial-Fakecel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and kobecel
I need some nude videos (no face) if anyone is willing to share, I'm expecting at least $100 tommorrow