Any science about the most attractive clothes?

Karstossos

Karstossos

Iron
There was always the red dress-effect aroung, but it is hard to replicate:

In Conclusion, IMO you cannot really say what an optimal color is. But would LOVE to get new informations on that.
Obviously, we are only talking about slight improvements, but still interesting. A t-shirt is cheap and easy to change, thus worth the effort.
Or, are there any specific clothes that are most attractive? I'm thinking about leather jackets etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KDA Player, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I have no idea if this is legit or BS, but I've always thought that fully black clothing looks the best one me. I'm talking

Black t-shirt,
Black sweatshirt (one without neck)
Black trousers
Silver watch
Full sleeve tattoos on both forearms hands fingers with black ink
Full neck tattoo with black ink
NW1-Nw2 hairline with thick luscious hair styled excellently

Just thinking about this is fucking lifefuel, I should try this

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, AlphaDude, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The 2 most important things are longish hair and boots. If you check any fashion show those are the things that are almost there.
1d316b14a4cb0966bf80e9791f00b593
Ba051cbde0c2d1d7f302dd96bb227d35
Cc92892a38882e0719495660b1ed8091
 ARC86981366x2048

It's a matter of testing really, find something that looks in good in you and it's not too uncomfortable. Leave out the Gucci shit.

Just wear Chad facial bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, owlofathena, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
^^^

Chad skin suit

Last edited:
Once heard that male models wear black shirts because the lack of reflection and the contrast makes your jawline more prominent.

Also i think the red dress effects is not that hard to replicate lol, just wear a red shirt instead of a dress

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and Schönling
Wear clothes that fit and shoes that boost height, maybe dressing in a particular style to get the attention from niche girls

Depend a lot of your hair, eyes and skin coloring.

If you have blond hair, blue eyes, you easily get along with blue and brown. You have to adapt clothes contrasting depending of your hair lightness and skin.

If you have dark hair and dark eyes, you easily get along with black and grey clothes, dark blue also, maybe dark brown, but try to avoid light colors. Skin have to create the contrast like : hair (dark)/ skin (light)/ clothes (dark)

You have to adapt theses rules for you but they are good base.
For example :

022bd71fc82b109c77ac3f42dce954e2
0afdff9c083f510b431a31b89b95f976

He has blue eyes but dark hair + "dark triad bad boy" so dark rules still are best for him.

Anyway don't forget you have to use clothes to enlight your physical feature, so no logo, unicolor pieces, good quality that fit you well.
Clothes are useless for foids if you're not already GL, still your social interactions will be better.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, stuckneworleans, Danish_Retard and 3 others
There was always the red dress-effect aroung, but it is hard to replicate:
red color for males being a good coler for more attractiveness. Is not replicable. Thuslikely Cope

Thisa study, and plety styudies. They do often make men dressing more formal like more attractive, compared to dressing casual like.

" We did not find any significant impact of red in either of the studies. What we found, however, was a significant effect of apparel style with attractiveness ratings being higher for men wearing formal apparel than for men wearing casual apparel. Our results question the robustness and the ecological validity of Elliot et al.’s finding. "

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Depend a lot of your hair, eyes and skin coloring.
there exist color types based on your hair, skin and eyes colors.

they use often a system of 4 color seasons, to discribe your color type. Summer, winter, spring, etc. type

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Karstossos
Once heard that male models wear black shirts because the lack of reflection and the contrast makes your jawline more prominent.

Also i think the red dress effects is not that hard to replicate lol, just wear a red shirt instead of a dress
Black is on my list to try.
Do you want to be funny with the last sentence :-D. Sometimes I wonder how retarded some users here are haha

Black is on my list to try.
Do you want to be funny with the last sentence :-D. Sometimes I wonder how retarded some users here are haha
wtf you literally said the red dress effect is "hard to replicate" and I said it isnt greycel

red color for males being a good coler for more attractiveness. Is not replicable. Thuslikely Cope

Thisa study, and plety styudies. They do often make men dressing more formal like more attractive, compared to dressing casual like.

" We did not find any significant impact of red in either of the studies. What we found, however, was a significant effect of apparel style with attractiveness ratings being higher for men wearing formal apparel than for men wearing casual apparel. Our results question the robustness and the ecological validity of Elliot et al.’s finding. "
Spot on! I was referring to the uselessness of the red dress effect. But formal makes a lot of sense anecdotally. Will explore that!

when i look at youtubers/tiktok-fags/rappers they always tend to dress like that:

i still prefer this:

as a man you should go for dark colours like black or navy blue, and match it with some white accent

Last edited:
I have a Godlike style dressing. It adds like 1 PSL point to my face :lul:

What u can use depends on body type, the image you want to give, your age...

I have a Godlike style dressing. It adds like 1 PSL point to my face :lul:

What u can use depends on body type, the image you want to give, your age...
your old avi is back :p

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
when i look at youtubers/tiktok-fags/rappers they always tend to dress like that:
View attachment 478977when i look at youtubers/tiktok-fags/rappers they always tend to dress like that:

i still prefer this:
View attachment 478986 View attachment 478987

as a man you should go for dark colours like black or navy blue, and match it with some white accent

The first faggot with off-white shit probably spent thousands of euros to look retarded and wear ugly as fuck clothes designed by a talentless negro and produced in sweatshops for cents apiece. It looks absolutely disgusting to anyone who is not a mentally braindead child. The second example you posted is typical smart-casual style and is what I wear. With that style I've gotten tons of compliments from my colleagues and even customers. I talked a bit more about smart.casual here: https://looksmax.org/threads/read-this-before-looksmaxing.159923/#post-2709823

Anyway I am under the impression that people who do not think off-white and similar brands are utter dogshit think like that because of their brain rotting due to social media. They will still prefer a well dressed dude given the chance. There is a reason why off-white trash is out of fashion in a week and shirts, polos, jackets, even jeans are timeless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 7098
wear shit that actually fits

srs, wearing clothes particularly trousers that are actually the correct size is a huge halo, almost every man buys stuff that is too big.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
wear shit that actually fits

srs, wearing clothes particularly trousers that are actually the correct size is a huge halo, almost every man buys stuff that is too big.

This is very true. I would also recommend finding a cheap but skilled tailor that can do simple adjustments such as sleeve length, shortening trousers, and doing proper pleats (not sure about this word in english) on shirts for better v-shape and fit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Karstossos
regarding my prior post:
I know smart-casual/classic works wonders for girls 20+

It could be that this ugly hypebeast-shit works to attract JBs. because wearing dress-shirts in your teens give off awkward vibes from what i've heared