Any scottishcels here?

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
Everytime I've been to Scotland, I see incel looking guys with somewhat attractive girls and I've never met a Scottish incel online before.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
bravehearts me

What is this bluepill bs you see ugly guy with girls are you bluepilled lr something

What is this bluepill bs you see ugly guy with girls are you bluepilled lr something
nah red pilled. If a Scottish incel pops up, i'll stfu but until then well sorry boyo.

the virgin englandER vs the chad scotsman

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What are scottish women special or something
lol no, probably there's less chads there so more incels become normie. Nearly every guy I met there has a dad bod.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this proof that if ur subhuman Scot u still can't be incel?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
maxresdefault-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this proof that if ur subhuman Scot u still can't be incel?
idk who the first guy is but Dankula is 0 inhib and funny so he sort of clownmaxed tbh

idk who the first guy is but Dankula is 0 inhib and funny so he sort of clownmaxed tbh
Look at frankie boyle. He looks like he mods inceltears and a lot of guys in Scotland look like him. I pray I can go uni there.

Look at frankie boyle. He looks like he mods inceltears and a lot of guys in Scotland look like him. I pray I can go uni there.
I fucking love Frankie Boyle haha, he's literally the opposite of what he looks like.

I fucking love Frankie Boyle haha, he's literally the opposite of what he looks like.
Yeah he's well funny. Have you seen that video of Lewis Capaldi with the tracksuit on twitter? fuck me its so funny

Yeah he's well funny. Have you seen that video of Lewis Capaldi with the tracksuit on twitter? fuck me its so funny
I've only seen his standup and when he was on Mock the Week tbh