Any shortcuts to becoming lean? SRS

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
I am personally slightly lean, but like, I always eat atleast a cookie or choclate or icecream everyday, and I know if I cut those out I can become leaner, but I was wondering if there was a shortcut like a specific drug I could take?

Actually serious too

Starve yourself to near death for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Myth, rand anon and 2 others
meth?

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Lawton88
A single cookie or ice cream every other day won't fuck you if ur diet is locked in

Sounds like it isn't

I have dark chocolate protein thing with nuts that help with cravings I'll give recipe if you want

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, midlatinocel, looksmidder and 1 other person
DNP for long term. Lasix for short term. Don’t die.

i could of sworn there was a drug i could take that could turn my body into an oven so I wouldn't have to starve

I am personally slightly lean, but like, I always eat atleast a cookie or choclate or icecream everyday, and I know if I cut those out I can become leaner, but I was wondering if there was a shortcut like a specific drug I could take?

Actually serious too
Nicotine reduced my appetite significantly

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
or are there any drugs instead of burning body fat, just get rid of appetite?

AVOID ALL PUFA

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
researched it, seems legit, where can I cop?
In the US you need a prescription. You can probably get one from a telehealth doc

Not everyone can have hollow cheeks.
I posted my face on a recent thread, I think I have the bones for hollow cheeks, my biggest concern is low zygos, but they are still prominent, and my mom is 60 and has hollow cheeks with a similar zygo, jaw structure as mine, but I have an insane amount of buccal fat. What do you think?

I posted my face on a recent thread, I think I have the bones for hollow cheeks, my biggest concern is low zygos, but they are still prominent, and my mom is 60 and has hollow cheeks with a similar zygo, jaw structure as mine, but I have an insane amount of buccal fat. What do you think?
If you have big cheekbones you'll most likely have hollow cheeks but if you're a zygoless cuck then...

If you have big cheekbones you'll most likely have hollow cheeks but if you're a zygoless cuck then...
so strength/prominence > placement (low cheekbones instead of high)?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
377F8447 EAAB 4D46 8249 D8216607251A

This is ideal

dont ask posts like these if you havent got the balls to do shit in the first place hahahah, yeye there is a drug for your needs bro and its side effect free lmao, im guessing you are mayb 16? DNP is what you are looking for but if you aint roiding or done rec drugs before why would you even step up and hop on something dangerous like DNP(depends on genetics, low doses are minor duhh), you are probably skinny already so why not be patient if you are looking to drop from 50kg to 45kg

so strength/prominence > placement (low cheekbones instead of high)?
u also need a good lower jaw for the hollow cheeks not only cheekbones. High cheekbones is better and the hollow cheeks will look even better than low but proeminence still needs to be there.

Actually serious too
Yes, but they all come with their risks. These are serious side effects, too.

I only need to lose 10 - 15 lbs, is DNP dangerous or relatively safe

If you only need to lose that much do very low carb high protein. The weight comes off fast. Just shoot for 3 pounds extra because you will add that in water weight when back eating carbs.

dont ask posts like these if you havent got the balls to do shit in the first place hahahah, yeye there is a drug for your needs bro and its side effect free lmao, im guessing you are mayb 16? DNP is what you are looking for but if you aint roiding or done rec drugs before why would you even step up and hop on something dangerous like DNP(depends on genetics, low doses are minor duhh), you are probably skinny already so why not be patient if you are looking to drop from 50kg to 45kg
18 and 78 kg, but i've never tried any drug (other then alc and marijuana)

u also need a good lower jaw for the hollow cheeks not only cheekbones. High cheekbones is better and the hollow cheeks will look even better than low but proeminence still needs to be there.
Ignore the face I am making, but I think I have the bones for it (I am biting my cheeks in this picture but I feel like if I lose 15 lbs it will look a lot better and I actually will have hollow cheeks)

Attachments

• IMG_8140.JPG
    IMG_8140.JPG
    355.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Ignore the face I am making, but I think I have the bones for it (I am biting my cheeks in this picture but I feel like if I lose 15 lbs it will look a lot better and I actually will have hollow cheeks)
u look lean enough, i can see ur abs, i think u wont see much gains, maybe with age as it will diminish ur buccal fat
what s ur age bf weight and height?
u have the bones for hollow cheeks but u look young

u look lean enough, i can see ur abs, i think u wont see much gains, maybe with age as it will diminish ur buccal fat
what s ur age bf weight and height?
u have the bones for hollow cheeks but u look young
I don't know my bf % but my abs are very weak and are only apparent in certain lightings, ig they still are visible, but they can be ten times better. My mom has crazy hollow cheeks at 60. I am 18, 183 cm, and 170 lbs, if I were to estimate I would say I'm 12 - 15 percent body fat, but I have an insane amount of buccal fat. I feel that if I lose 20 lbs I would look a lot better and my buccal fat would go away but idk,

here are some more pictures of my fat.

Attachments

• IMG_8142.jpg
    IMG_8142.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8143.jpg
    IMG_8143.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I don't know my bf % but my abs are very weak and are only apparent in certain lightings, ig they still are visible, but they can be ten times better. My mom has crazy hollow cheeks at 60. I am 18, 183 cm, and 170 lbs, if I were to estimate I would say I'm 12 - 15 percent body fat, but I have an insane amount of buccal fat. I feel that if I lose 20 lbs I would look a lot better and my buccal fat would go away but idk,

here are some more pictures of my fat.
i am 18 too and i am 68kg around 19% bf but u look higher bf than me, but i m skinnyfat and my fat is around my belly and butt/legs
i only have hollow cheeks in some lighting like when it s cold or a shadow from sun, so cut if u think u cant grow more if u want those hollow cheeks, i m cutting too and i have above average bones but my fat distrubution is bad
3420271_20230512_195345.jpg
20230508 200024
Screenshot 20230512 003459 Gallery
just clenching not biting cheeks as i have braces and i cant
but i m in the same boat as u
20230507 195227
20230518 164439
but i have wayy more buccal fat than u.
i honestly i m going to cut hard just to lose my fat to become skinny this summer for leannes ans then slow bulk to put muscle mass.

Attachments

• 20230507_195227.jpg
    20230507_195227.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230512_195345.jpg
    20230512_195345.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

Actually serious too
try Glucomannan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back