CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
The bluepilled advice normies can give you on motivation are:
-Break your goals into smaller, mini-goals
-Reward yourself
-Take breaks
-Visualize yourself achieving your goals
-etc...

Basically, that's the equivalent of just be confident bro and hold the frame.

I need the blackpilled equivalent!

The disillusioned method is

- Every action you make is determined by genes
- The elites have already made your fate set in stone, there’s almost no ways out
- Normies will keep you down

giga iq ultra black pill scientist method be like

- The concept of motivation is put in effect by dopamine levels and overall brain chemistry. To potentially allow for motivation to come easier, you must go on dopamine fasts to allow your dopamine receptors to fix themselves up. Everything we do and the drive for us to live is set by mini dopamine hits throughout the day. DOPAMINE FAST NOW

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202, fukmylyf and 1 other person
The disillusioned method is

- Every action you make is determined by genes
- The elites have already made your fate set in stone, there’s almost no ways out
- Normies will keep you down

giga iq ultra black pill scientist method be like

- The concept of motivation is put in effect by dopamine levels and overall brain chemistry. To potentially allow for motivation to come easier, you must go on dopamine fasts to allow your dopamine receptors to fix themselves up. Everything we do and the drive for us to live is set by mini dopamine hits throughout the day. DOPAMINE FAST NOW
I like that.

The thing is I can be motivated to do something after fapping 5 times in a row, having eaten pizza and chocolate, and my dopamine receptors have exploded while even after a month of nofap and proper diet, I'm not able to do certain things.

What I want to know is how I'm able to do those things even when I'm completely empty of dopamine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I think you mean redpill, aka actual legit advice that could actually work but most normies will think is "too hardcore". Dopamine fasts and motivation enhancing drugs come to mind.

I think you mean redpill, aka actual legit advice that could actually work but most normies will think is "too hardcore". Dopamine fasts and motivation enhancing drugs come to mind.
Actually most of the redpill stuff you hear is camouflaged bluepills.
I tried those redpills, the dopamine fasts and tried some drugs too. Nothing worked. I'm not willing to try meth or its legal counterparts(Adderal).

So, I believe, there must be a blackpill for motivation too.

Actually most of the redpill stuff you hear is camouflaged bluepills.
I tried those redpills, the dopamine fasts and tried some drugs too. Nothing worked. I'm not willing to try meth or its legal counterparts(Adderal).

So, I believe, there must be a blackpill for motivation too.
Blackpill to me is just some depressing shit that isn't necessarily about moving forward, just telling you how fucked things are. I agree that a lot of people disguise their bluepills as redpills.
What drugs have you tried and did you do a true dopamine fast? Or did you cheat a little bit? Be honest.

[Motivation] Blacks in the shekel shacks

we was kangz
muh master was in da shekel shack
we was kangz
muh master dont beat me
we is kangz
i stole muh masters shekels in da shack
we is kangz
muh master broke now i king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, didntreadlol, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Blackpill to me is just some depressing shit that isn't necessarily about moving forward, just telling you how fucked things are. I agree that a lot of people disguise their bluepills as redpills.
What drugs have you tried and did you do a true dopamine fast? Or did you cheat a little bit? Be honest.
I did a proper monk fast of 24 hours where I couldn't see, hear, eat or drink anything. Just me sitting on the floor.
I tried Propranolol, Noopept, L-tyrosine, Cholines, Phenibut, armodafinil, and a few others which I don't remember right now. Nothing has worked so far.

I did a proper monk fast of 24 hours where I couldn't see, hear, eat or drink anything. Just me sitting on the floor.
I tried Propranolol, Noopept, L-tyrosine, Cholines, Phenibut, armodafinil, and a few others which I don't remember right now. Nothing has worked so far.
why u did that tho

24 hours is not even close to enough for a dopamine fast dude.

get ritalin

How much then? I'm not sure I can do my monk fast more than 24 hours.

Have you tried it?
From what I've read you don't need to go as extreme as this "monk fast" but the number I've heard quoted for a dopamine fast is bare minimum 3 weeks. You're literally trying to reset your neurochemistry dude. 24 hours is a drop in an ocean and also a monk fast is way overboard.

You have to know what you want to do and do it despite how you feel during the process. Be driven by logic and not “feelings” and push through the fire

Being in a dopamine deficient state is actually advantageous.

When your receptors are healthy and are pumping out plenty you can be working a shit career and be able to cope with it because you feel good. Life choices are easier and your interests are more flexible. Very similar to how SSRIs get people through their day - whilst masking the real problems

What you need to do is find the things that give you that little spark and keep the fire going even slightly in even your most dopamine deficient, gap zombies state.

If you can be somewhat motivated and happy about these interests when you have nothing - you will be able to extremely happy and efficient in that field when you have everything back and your receptors are healthy.

Low dopamine is when you find out who you really are behind the desperate hunger for reproduction and other biological distractions

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and CopeAndRope
Have you tried it?
yes. ritalin is the best looksmaxxing drug

- little/tolerable sides
- endless motivation, focus
- you become upbeat, happy
- studies show it permanently makes you smarter if u take it long term
- lower appetite, easy to low bf maxx

You are Blackpilled, fucking over.

From what I've read you don't need to go as extreme as this "monk fast" but the number I've heard quoted for a dopamine fast is bare minimum 3 weeks. You're literally trying to reset your neurochemistry dude. 24 hours is a drop in an ocean and also a monk fast is way overboard.
What if I do 3 weeks of monk fast?

- studies show it permanently makes you smarter if u take it long term
des srs? Can you link those studies?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
What if I do 3 weeks of monk fast?

Then you probably will reap insane dopamine gains tbh
Also very interested in these studies @cocainecowboy

i dont have it atm i read it long time ago

it was smth like neuron transmitters becoming better even after stopping ritalin