Any social anxiety cels here?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I’m not a bad looking guy (probs 3-4psl) and I’ve had a few girls crush on me over the years.

However my social anxiety always gets in the way, and is why I can’t actually get an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18819
I’m similar. My non nt introverted deminor gets in the way of making the best of what I have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I’m extraverted though. I love talking to people.

In terms of NT @FailedNormieManlet thinks I’m pretty NT. Care to rate my NT/10?

In b4 brutal evisceration of my social skills

Yes...I am autistic and have GAD. I'm too anxious to exit my apartment and struggle with socialization:

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

SCZ CC

Met CG

XX

Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) are complex, pervasive neurodevelopmental conditions with a largely unknown etiology and a significant male bias. ASDs are behaviorally defined and characterized by deficits in social communication and interaction, and the presence of restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities [1]. Developmental trajectories and patterns of severity vary substantially, with all facets of daily functioning potentially impacted. The vast clinical heterogeneity is a hallmark. Comorbid psychiatric and medical conditions are frequently reported, including social anxiety disorder, attention deficit disorder, immune system abnormalities, gastrointestinal disorders, mitochondrial dysfunction, sleep disorders, and epilepsy [26]. The multifaceted nature of the condition has resulted in investigations aiming to characterize biological subtypes of ASD. However, an understanding of the biological mechanisms driving pathophysiology is evolving. Immune system aberrations, including altered cytokine profiles, are believed to have a role in ASD [7, 8]. Accumulating evidence of alterations in central and peripheral immune system functioning supports the proposal that there is a subgroup of individuals with ASD who have some form of immune system dysregulation [9]. Altered cytokine levels may facilitate the identification of ASD subtypes as well as provide biological markers of the response to effective treatments.

Yes...I had severe GERD and Eosinophillic Esophagitis.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Pean Hole had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
You don’t need to tell that you are high inhibt, i can sense it from your posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Take ashwaghanda , and learn how to simply not give a fuck . Also work a retail job and you’ll notice your anxiety gets less and less the more you talk to people and have experience. Most people who have social anxiety are probably non nt

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32