Any solutions for ptosis?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Finally realized I have severe ptosis, probably why people treat me like shit, like I'm retarded or something. Any non-surgical ways to fix it?

literally google it

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I have very slight ptosis in one eyelid, but over time my eyes have become fully hooded and it's gone. Every now and then, it seems like fluid collects in the eyelid, so I give it a pinch and it seems to get me back to normal.

had slight ptosis over one eye more than other, both are hooded now when I bulk up, neutral canthal tilt but looks sexy af with a light squint, body looks like shit though, you could always get fat as shit to get rid of that droopy eyelid but why though.

when I lean out the ptosis is mostly gone too, have to stay lean which is a bitch, get your body in shape, you aren't going to become a god but having a developed body will make you feel godly, maybe even look it too, the comments on veiny, big arms are always nice too.

I have very slight ptosis in one eyelid, but over time my eyes have become fully hooded and it's gone. Every now and then, it seems like fluid collects in the eyelid, so I give it a pinch and it seems to get me back to normal.
How did you get full hooded eyes?

How did you get full hooded eyes?
Late puberty tbh mate. My brow bone came in so quick I could literally feel it pressure my forehead sometimes jfl

Finally realized I have severe ptosis, probably why people treat me like shit, like I'm retarded or something. Any non-surgical ways to fix it?

Ptosis of what exactly?