Any surgeries to potentially fix my side profile?

B

BlissOfLife

Iron
This is my side profile, as you can see in recessed to shit. But what are good steps moving forward to fix this recession if any. Or am I doomed to be a bird for the rest of my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and thecel
First step would be to stop tilting your heads upwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stranger1616 and thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, halloweed, LooksThinker and 2 others
@meropeu

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Seltin Sweety, N1666 and 4 others
You have no idea what you're talking about

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@optimisticzoomer why ugh react? This is a Chad side profile.
Chad not in Frankfurt plane?
Can't be a chad unless resting posture is Frankfurt plane or tilted further down, and chin and lips are 3 inches ahead of brow in this posture

• Hmm...
Chad not in Frankfurt plane?
Can't be a chad unless resting posture is Frankfurt plane or tilted further down

Doesn’t fuckin matter, does he look good or not? I rotated the photo to make him face directly forward. Might be an degree off the Frankfurt Plane. But it’s not like a Chad stops being good-looking when he tilts his head up 1 degree, jfl.

chin and lips are 3 inches ahead of brow in this posture

what?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and halloweed
Doesn’t fuckin matter, does he look good or not? I rotated the photo to make him face directly forward. Might be an degree off the Frankfurt Plane. But it’s not like a Chad stops being good-looking when he tilts his head up 1 degree, jfl.
No, because his fucking forehead is too advanced relative to jaw. That's the point of a constant measurement (Frankfurt plane)
Joking but it's true. It's a measurement for a reason. This idea u have that the top of your head needs to be ridiculously forward (not human like) is wrong and looks worse than if jaw was more forward relative to forehead in Frankfurt plane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, halloweed, thecel and 1 other person
No, because his fucking forehead is too advanced relative to jaw. That's the point of a constant measurement (Frankfurt plane)

Joking but it's true. It's a measurement for a reason. This idea u have that the top of your head needs to be ridiculously forward (not human like) is wrong and looks worse than if jaw was more forward relative to forehead in Frankfurt plane

How does getting his head exactly aligned to the Frankfurt Plane help with not morphing his cranium too forward? Wouldn’t I do the same morph even if we could X-ray his skull to get the profile exactly on the Frankfurt Plane down to the 0.01 degree?

How does getting his head exactly aligned to the Frankfurt Plane help with not morphing his cranium too forward? Wouldn’t I do the same morph even if we could X-ray his skull to get the profile exactly on the Frankfurt Plane down to the 0.01 degree?
No cos then his upper skull would look disproportionate to lower, which it is

• Hmm...
Are you trying to make me suicidal by showing me this? So much was changed that it’s like looking at what could have been but never being able to achieve damnit

to be fair the other user(s) are right that it’s a very strong morph and most good-looking men (models!) don’t have bones that forward-grown

I disagree with the premise that the initial rotation of the head significantly influences the way one morphs

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

why do you think the forehead is too forward relative to the jaw instead of too forward relative to the ear?

because the standard side profile has a jaw that’s less forward relative to the forehead than in my morph

This is my side profile, as you can see in recessed to shit. But what are good steps moving forward to fix this recession if any. Or am I doomed to be a bird for the rest of my life
View attachment 3194905
Lefort 3 and rhinoplasty,dont know much abt other surgeries but i know users who know plenty

• JFL
why do you think the forehead is too forward relative to the jaw instead of too forward relative to the ear?

because the standard side profile has a jaw that’s less forward relative to the forehead than in my morph
Any chance you could make a realistic morph of what a genio and rhino could do alone, maybe with some realistic surgeries like paranasal implants since glabella implants are fucked as well as filler in that area due to nerve endings

• +1
@optimisticzoomer

JFL at you if you think the morph isn’t lined up to the Frankfurt plane plus or minus a degree.

@optimisticzoomer

JFL at you if you think the morph isn’t lined up to the Frankfurt plane plus or minus a degree.
IMG 20240924 183115

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
JFL at thinking that’s Frankfurt.

Not only is the method of drawing the Frankfurt line through the tragion/porion (not the tragus) the best way—I gave my morph slightly-low-set ears because I like how they look.
Well however you did your morph, that's Frankfurt plane. I can't see orbitale but that's around where it is, and the line i drew is parallel to the ground

• +1
@gi

Its expensive but @RealSurgerymax does them
Dude Lefort 3 is actually so fucking high in risk that you’re better off frauding with implants and a lefort 1 than ever going near that surgery df

• +1
@optimisticzoomer

Unironically I think that morph has chronically just triggered some bipolar disorder in me, cannot face the world in the same light anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Schizotypalcel and thecel
wow your front looks way better than I expected from the side photo
Still subhuman so it is what it is. Really don’t know why the fuck there’s such a disconnect between my profile and front tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
wow your front looks way better than I expected from the side photo
Literally my upper maxilla is one of the key things holding my side profile, as well as it bleeds into shit like my eye area being shit as it is

Literally my upper maxilla is one of the key things holding my side profile, as well as it bleeds into shit like my eye area being shit as it is
Your eye area isn’t bad at all unless you’re squinting. And as regards to the tilting its just a lot easier to rate and morph a neutral resting head position

IMG 7489

Here’s another pic of my front, currently bloated at 16% but on a cut. Lmk if there’s potential for good hollow cheeks at 10% or so

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs