Any surgery suggestions to max any possible psl points

B

BlissOfLife

Iron
IMG 7481

Currently 16% bf working on the leanmaxxing to 10% bf, this could change the results a lot in terms of what I actually need done, however I still am noticing a lack of a wow factor, what could I possible enhance for a wow factor to my face, or any realistic surgeries that aren’t fucking lefort 3 to get me there.

No surgeries needed (at least looking at the front of your face). Take care of your hair (you have fucked up tier of hair cut) and slay. That's it, you are decent looking+ if it comes to bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
rhinoplasty
What part specifically needs touched up? The tip? I feel like my nose tip is extremely bulbous and droopy, but could also be bridge idk.

No surgeries needed (at least looking at the front of your face). Take care of your hair (you have fucked up tier of hair cut) and slay. That's it, you are decent looking+ if it comes to bone structure.
No haircut works on me that well, long hair makes me look round due to how much hair I accumulate on the top of my head and on the side of the temples. This is so far only haircut that makes me look semi human

yes the tip
What’s average price of rhinoplasty in US, also any good recommendations. Heard Rhinos are the easiest surgeries to fuck up and end up looking feminine.