Any Testosterone guides?

Zeus

Zeus

God
Are there any guides that go in-depth on what to do to achieve optimal testosterone? I don't want to inject since I am still young.
Are there any vitamin(s) I should take that will supply me with the needed stuff for testosterone production? Thanks.

Sleep well, eat well and reduce all stress. These are the best tips to increase T naturally

Sleep well, eat well and reduce all stress. These are the best tips to increase T naturally
My sleep schedule is fucked up, tons of anxiety due to having to deal with a lot of paperwork etc. working on my diet currently.

Anything that can help me with sleep/anxiety? I guess CBD oil might be a good option but I have heard mixed reviews

My sleep schedule is fucked up, tons of anxiety due to having to deal with a lot of paperwork etc. working on my diet currently.

Anything that can help me with sleep/anxiety? I guess CBD oil might be a good option but I have heard mixed reviews
Sleep is extremely important cuz if ur not sleeping well ur cortisol levels will be higher and it will just be a cycle which will fuck your T levels up. Indica weed edibles are good for relaxing and sleep, @Extra Chromosome prob got some stuff for that as well

Sleep is extremely important cuz if ur not sleeping well ur cortisol levels will be higher and it will just be a cycle which will fuck your T levels up. Indica weed edibles are good for relaxing and sleep, @Extra Chromosome prob got some stuff for that as well
I have not come across edibles here, any sleep guide/thread that might help me?

Zinc and magnesium (make sure both are high dose)

Don't expect to get out of the physiological range from any natural supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and kobecel
Zinc and magnesium (make sure both are high dose)

Don't expect to get out of the physiological range from any natural supplements.
I take both of them(in pill form). Maybe suggest me with your source for those things?

I take both of them(in pill form). Maybe suggest me with your source for those things?
Zinc citrate and magnesium bisglycinate. Amazon.