Any thought on my nose ? Also let's use a new ratio called...

orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
Cannot tell if it's long or short.
My lack of fhwr makes it look long, but my midface ratio is near to optimal due to my ipd.
:think:
First pic is in natural head position
2nd pic is in almost straight forehead position.

I don't have long face syndrome, it's just that my narrow front maxilla and narrow front mandible (both V shaped) makes my lip and my chin narrow as well as my cheekbone narrower than my actualy zygomatic arch (face width).

After mse/msdo, modified lefort 3 advancement, zygimatic arch and bigonial implant i should be high in psl.
So i just need to moneymaxx and find a surgeon accepting to do modified lefort 3 (on jaw surgery forums this surgery is actually not that rare to be done and i'm enough low inhib when i see my potential to save my life and soul)

Attachments

• A7CAD92F-F368-49E1-864C-CDF3E3D9DBDF.png
    A7CAD92F-F368-49E1-864C-CDF3E3D9DBDF.png
    569.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 35A0DE20-0927-4340-84A5-76B6EC65E9AB.png
    35A0DE20-0927-4340-84A5-76B6EC65E9AB.png
    647.3 KB · Views: 117
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, forwardgrowth, roar123 and 1 other person
My lack of fhwr makes it look long, but my midface ratio is near to optimal due to my ipd.

I don't have long face syndrome, it's just that my narrow front maxilla and narrow front mandible (both V shaped) makes my lip and my chin narrow as well as my cheekbone narrower than my actualy zygomatic arch (face width).

After mse/msdo, modified lefort 3 advancement, zygimatic arch and bigonial implant i should be high in psl.
So i just need to moneymaxx and find a surgeon accepting to do modified lefort 3 (on jaw surgery forums this surgery is actually not that rare to be done and i'm enough low inhib when i see my potential to save my life and soul)
looks tbh, u mog me

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Your nose is average length with an above average IPD - this is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Salience, johncruz12345, orthochadic and 1 other person
Nose is fine
the rest tho...

Implant (cheek bizygo bigonial) and high lefort 1 bimax can ascend me,
but i prefer mdlf3.
I need my beard because i'm fat. And plan to get a full beard one day in turkey.
Which one of the 2 pics do you prefer ?

Implant (cheek bizygo bigonial) and high lefort 1 bimax can ascend me,
but i prefer mdlf3.
I need my beard because i'm fat. And plan to get a full beard one day in turkey.
Which one of the 2 pics do you prefer ?

Post a side profile pic

Attachments

• CDD02801-C1BF-446F-A086-B1D21BA0496F.png
    CDD02801-C1BF-446F-A086-B1D21BA0496F.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 86
Looks good for a pajeets nice

Kinda arabic (Algerian mum and Iraki dad)
but live in France.

your nose looks normal sized. you could benefit a lot from losing weight and getting colored contacts

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
he looks white / half white
Sadly such a cute face only kinda slays in japan and korea.
I said kinda slays, because i still need the muscles...
But in France, i'm just the "potential boyfriend" girl are kind with.
I wanna be a slayer, not a high tier betabux.

your nose looks normal sized. you could benefit a lot from losing weight and getting colored contacts
Yeah i actually want green contact haha someday or light brown

• +1
Reactions: roar123
Sadly such a cute face only kinda slays in japan and korea.
I said kinda slays, because i still need the muscles...
But in France, i'm just the "potential boyfriend" girl are kind with.
I wanna be a slayer, not a high tier betabux.
bro ur 5 PSL and white passing, why are u on here

5 psl is good to get a gl wife only.

5 psl isnt enough
Havent you noticed that most people on here who post are around 5 psl?
cause its not enough
but hes 5psl and basically white. surely that's enough for a white ?

Your lower third looks kinda short vertically wise, besides that your eye area and rest of face is good. Get a decent haircut and in better shape.

]

He looks pretty obviously ethnic to me. But even for a white it's not enough to slay.
slaying is such an autistic goal just get a gf is all u need

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Your lower third looks kinda short vertically wise, besides that your eye area and rest of face is good. Get a decent haircut and in better shape.
It's due to my deep bite. After mfl3 or high lefort 1 + Bimax it will be fixed.
My Chin height is fine.
And after mse + msedo my chin width will be improved.
Moneymaxx is my only escape.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
My bizygomatic arch is at 142 but i plan to add 3 mm on each side trough implants, to reach my ideal ESR ratio with a bizygomatic arch of 148. It will look natural as my the tragus of my ear is more prominent than my actualy zygomatic arch.
The back of my skull is wide but my forhead is narrow compard to my ipd, but thanks to this universe, there is a forehead widening implant

And i will also get bigonial implants.

My skull is quite wide (wide sphenoid bone) but it s thin as fuck which is why my esr is over the ideal value. Thoses 3 implants procedures will be fixing that.

All of that added to mse + msdo, and then a modified lefort 3 advancement and a bsso,
theorically i would be the higher ascension to have ever take place on this earth.

This is my dream and this plan is what i wake up and sleep thinking about.

Widening my maxilla and my mandible (bigonial won't change in msdo), modified lefort 3+bsso , is the orthopdic change. theorically possible.
And then the 3 implants procedures.

I would be an 8 psl.
Okay if i'm not an 8 psl than i just need a high lefort 1 bimax at the really end and then i will be a true 8.

Do you guys think it s actually achievable even if it seem unlikely (lack of money atm)

Sounds autistic but still theorically achievable

Sounds autistic but still theorically achievable

Why not just get a girlfriend instead of go thru with all this bullshit. You wont slay after all this anyway if your not 6ft+

• +1
ideal ipd for men is slightly close since wide set eye gives feminine/ docile look, I read this in pocket book for plastic surgery

• Hmm...
Why are you talking about all these invasive procedures while you haven't softmaxxed?

You're not gonna look like chico if you get these operations if you're still fat.

Get to at least 15% bf and shave your weird beard or groom it better before surgery. You have a good base

• +1
ideal ipd for men is slightly close since wide set eye gives feminine/ docile look, I read this in pocket book for plastic surgery
Bro ipd is proportionnal to the biting strength.
Sean o pry is at 69, chico at 65, gandy at 68.
Ideal ipd range is from 65-70
Men are supposed to have wider ipd than girl, because ipd is caused by biting strength during craniofacial growth...

Last edited:
Why not just get a girlfriend instead of go thru with all this bullshit. You wont slay after all this anyway if your not 6ft+
i do have a girlfriend as said earlier.
I'm 5'10 and also plan to lengthen my legs lmao.
My dream is to be a slayer as we only live once.

i do have a girlfriend as said earlier.
I'm 5'10 and also plan to lengthen my legs lmao.
My dream is to be a slayer as we only live once.

How old are you? You realise how old you will be after all this surgery, the recovery takes a long time not to mention how long it takes to earn the money needed.

If you have a GF, other girls must be hitting on you too, why not fuck them as well, all this shit and risk you wanna go through is not worth some nightclub STD-ridden pussy (and you gotta wear condom when doing it, unlike GF).

what is your ipd and skull circumference? I would add orbital decompression too

• +1
Your nose is almost perfect.

• +1
nothing wrong with the nose its your eyes, pheno, and facial hair that hold you back. everything else looks pretty good

How old are you? You realise how old you will be after all this surgery, the recovery takes a long time not to mention how long it takes to earn the money needed.

If you have a GF, other girls must be hitting on you too, why not fuck them as well, all this shit and risk you wanna go through is not worth some nightclub STD-ridden pussy (and you gotta wear condom when doing it, unlike GF).
just wanna know i'm gl to girls for my own narcissism. But i'm happy in my relationship tbh i find her so attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797