smoke crack
just prepare for the side effects
do know that this decision requires research and knowledge on the subject
no turning back after you take it boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, Pandora and piec
So don’t claim something you don’t know

If you want to increase muscle and long-term bone mass through biohacking methods without harming yourself, it is better to use AI

research insulin resistance and sensitivity

also recognise that this is not a magic pill that is going to yield the same results as your body naturally producing more growth hormone

also recognise that growth hormone is not a magical ascension hormone, you could get mogger bones and grow taller or you could get gyno, diabetes, a bigger nose and bloated haha

research insulin resistance and sensitivity

also recognise that this is not a magic pill that is going to yield the same results as your body naturally producing more growth hormone

also recognise that growth hormone is not a magical ascension hormone, you could get mogger bones and grow taller or you could get gyno, diabetes, a bigger nose and bloated haha
Imma try it anyway but I never heard about a bigger nose

Imma try it anyway but I never heard about a bigger nose
i finished my second mk bottle a few weeks ago and my nose has grown bigger, not noticeably to others but i notice a slight difference in size

ok that means you havent researched it enough then of course it can make it bigger it can make your cartilige grow so why wouldnt it be able to???

if youre atleast average height with an average face dont bother risking it with mk because it could descend you the only people who should risk taking it are people with considerably below average height and face

bro mk could give you gyno and diabetes i wouldnt recommend it
gyno: take p5p and ai, should be taking ai anyways

diabetes: mostly genetics, also just dont be a fatty and eat low gi foods

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
i finished my second mk bottle a few weeks ago and my nose has grown bigger, not noticeably to others but i notice a slight difference in size

ok that means you havent researched it enough then of course it can make it bigger it can make your cartilige grow so why wouldnt it be able to???

if youre atleast average height with an average face dont bother risking it with mk because it could descend you the only people who should risk taking it are people with considerably below average height and face
5’9 at 14 am I cooked?

its horrendous for you and gives mediocre benefits compared to the horrible negatives
That’s why I asked for advice had mixed opinions and results so I think I’ll only stick to sprinting and diet

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I prefer taking milk than gh to expensive my parents won’t allow it and will suppress my natural production
natty production recovers in 5 days after u come off lol and milk wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Mb It auto correct to mk to milk but how much is gh?
typically 1-2 usd per IU, you dont need that shit tho youre 5'9 at 14 prolly gonna be 6'2+. just focus on your face now and dont take this shit

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
once i get the money is evogene hgh legit? saw mixed things on eroids.com but the plug is legit. planning to take 5iu 5days a week and 2 days off
order from QSC, I can send u contact in pm if u want. Their shit is cheap and good

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
order from QSC, I can send u contact in pm if u want. Their shit is cheap and good
afraid of customs seizing my shit bro theyre really careful with shit from china ask @Sapieeen, but send me the contact pls. the roid guy im talkiing to sells 100 iu kits of evogene for 100 usd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Sapieeen
MK won’t do anything for height or muscle building.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
afraid of customs seizing my shit bro theyre really careful with shit from china ask @Sapieeen, but send me the contact pls. the roid guy im talkiing to sells 100 iu kits of evogene for 100 usd
oh alr fair enough