Any tips for isotretinoin?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
i told my derm that i have acne on my back and neck and face and and shoulders, she started caressing my back like for a solid minute she was enjoying it too much cuz she wanted to see if its bad (all those pull ups and barbell rows payed off :) )

Nah but fr tho this crazy chick put me on accutane and benzypol peroxide shes crazy IM NOT USING THAT FUCKING BENZYOL PEROXIDE SHIT again all my fav t shirts have yellow benzyol stains now fuck her i aint using that shit. Just gonna do accutane tho and see where it brings me

ANY TIPS ?? What 2 expect?

• +1
Reactions: micropp and Madridista
Tips:
  1. Drink plenty of water
  2. Use moisturizer (face and body), sunscreen and lip balm religiously
  3. Use a super gentle face cleanser
  4. Don't take vitamin A supplements
  5. Avoid drinking alcohol
  6. Accutane may cause dry eyes and in rare cases MGD. So, buy eye lubricant drops and use it if necessary.
  7. Take fish oil supplement (not cod liver oil, as it contains vitamin A)
  8. Take your medicine with high fat meal for best absorption
  9. Avoid harsh skin care products and even products containing lot of fragrance. So don't use benzoyl peroxide.
Accutane can cause psychiatric side effects, so let your doc know if you have any side effects.
IMO low dose long course > high dose short course
Good luck brah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Madridista
Apply sunscreen, drink water, avoid alcohol, and moisturize your face from time to time (because Accutane dries it out).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop and micropp
Accutane can cause psychiatric side effects, so let your doc know if you have any side effects
she started caressing my back like for a solid minute she was enjoying it too much cuz she wanted to see if its bad
Looks like you already have psychiatric problems (schizo). I wouldn't take accutane if I were you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
Tips:
  1. Drink plenty of water
  6. Accutane may cause dry eyes and in rare cases MGD. So, buy eye lubricant drops and use it if necessary.
  9. Avoid harsh skin care products and even products containing lot of fragrance. So don't use benzoyl peroxide.
Accutane can cause psychiatric side effects, so let your doc know if you have any side effects.
Good luck brah
Ah thank you bro, lifesaver😍

• Love it
Reactions: micropp
Tips:
  1. Drink plenty of water
Good luck brah
all from the tips,
  1. Use moisturizer (face and body), sunscreen and lip balm religiously is good rest is useless imo

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop