Any tips for looksmaxxing in puberty?

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Gold
Title, 15 yr male, any tips on how to optimize puberty for facial and body aesthetics?

Don’t eat processed food, eat a lot of protein and natural fat. Lift heavy weights 4-6 times a week. Spend a lot of time outdoors and get sunlight. Spend a lot of time being social interacting with friends family and girls. Play sports or do a martial art. Supplement magnesium, vitamin d3+k2, creatine. Just be healthy and do all the testosterone boosting shit. Inb4 some fucking Indian tells you to blast Masteron and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BPMKNO
Don’t eat processed food, eat a lot of protein and natural fat. Lift heavy weights 4-6 times a week. Spend a lot of time outdoors and get sunlight. Spend a lot of time being social interacting with friends family and girls. Play sports or do a martial art. Supplement magnesium, vitamin d3+k2, creatine. Just be healthy and do all the testosterone boosting shit. Inb4 some fucking Indian tells you to blast Masteron and HGH.

Also, what should I do about losing weight because I don’t think I can eat that much Whole Foods and have enough calories to be not hungry cause I’m only eating about 1400 cal plus whatever I burn off during the day

Does nothing

Blast hgh and masteron

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and RealNinja