Any tips how to properly calorie deficit or debloat?

youravgincel

youravgincel

Iron
I can't really follow or make up a diet. My mother feeds me, lmao. If you have any ideas on how to properly observe a calorie deficit or debloat, then please tell me. And do I have to go to the gym to lose weight? I just heard that the gym is usually for getting stronger and building muscles (I have shit gyms in the city)
Any calorie calculators or tips will be appreciated

cals don't exist, just avoid carbs, fruits and veg then your fat will drop (assuming you're somewhat active)

cals don't exist, just avoid carbs, fruits and veg then your fat will drop (assuming you're somewhat active)
you're braindead bruh eating carbs is completely fine when losing weight. avoiding it confers no benefits for most. some may prefer a higher fat diet but in that same manner there are plenty who prefer higher carb diets. there are even studies showing that when they allowed one group to consume bread and the other not to, the group that consumed bread did better and fewer people dropped out of the study.

you're braindead bruh eating carbs is completely fine when losing weight. avoiding it confers no benefits for most. some may prefer a higher fat diet but in that same manner there are plenty who prefer higher carb diets. there are even studies showing that when they allowed one group to consume bread and the other not to, the group that consumed bread did better and fewer people dropped out of the study.
name me any reason to consume carbs for health

carbs breaks down into sugar

name me any reason to consume carbs for health

carbs breaks down into sugar
reasons to consume carbs for health include carbs being a good source of certain nutrients. an important nutrient for performence, both mental and physical, as well as diet adherence. i literally told you a good reason in the first reply. people do better at dieting when they can consume foods they like. if someone likes carbs then eating them during a diet is a good idea assuming they can still stay in a deficit.

why exactly is sugar bad?

I can't really follow or make up a diet. My mother feeds me, lmao. If you have any ideas on how to properly observe a calorie deficit or debloat, then please tell me. And do I have to go to the gym to lose weight? I just heard that the gym is usually for getting stronger and building muscles (I have shit gyms in the city)
Any calorie calculators or tips will be appreciated
Put the fork down. Pretty east