Any tips on glutathione pills?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Do they work or cope? Thinking to combine them with vit c pills

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I'm pretty sure the pills are cope (ineffective) (i've only heard this btw so don't fully rely on my opinion). But i've heard the actual injections OR treatments( which you can do for hardcore ascension) is very legit and promises permanent skin whitening.

I'm pretty sure the pills are cope (ineffective) (i've only heard this btw so don't fully rely on my opinion). But i've heard the actual injections OR treatments( which you can do for hardcore ascension) is very legit and promises permanent skin whitening.

IN . This I want to know as i am going to get this. i know IV glutathione produces amazing results. But is it permanent ? I heard you need to have a monthly maintenance session to maintain the results. Do you know anything about long term side effects?

Before

After

IN . This I want to know as i am going to get this. i know IV glutathione produces amazing results. But is it permanent ? I heard you need to have a monthly maintenance session to maintain the results. Do you know anything about long term side effects?

Before

After

Its never permanent. You will need to redo it. But still worth imo. But pills are easier to take. I guess i need to try it and see

Its never permanent. You will need to redo it. But still worth imo. But pills are easier to take. I guess i need to try it and see

I heard the pills are no where near as effective as it isn't absorbed properly when taking orally.

Either injections or IV infusion I heard is the best way.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I heard the pills are no where near as effective as it isn't absorbed properly when taking orally.

Either injections or IV I heard is the best way.
Well i think pills take longer to get results but its worth it imo. I dont want to go to the doctor every week and get a needle in my veins. But sadly no one here has info about this

Well i think pills take longer to get results but its worth it imo. I dont want to go to the doctor every week and get a needle in my veins. But sadly no one here has info about this

You would think this forum which seems to be the mecca for hating on ethnics and filled with self hating ethnics that they would of at least tried this.

I will go the IV route once I completed my surgeries. Apparently it brings you back to the colour you were when you were a baby.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and .👽.
You would think this forum which seems to be the mecca for hating on ethnics and filled with self hating ethnics that they would of at least tried this.

I will go the IV route once I completed my surgeries. Apparently it brings you back to the colour you were when you were a baby.
Ok gl. I hope it will help you so i can get it too. Im searching for the pills but cant fins a legit supplier. Will report back.

Btw ever tried hydroquinone?

Ok gl. I hope it will help you so i can get it too. Im searching for the pills but cant fins a legit supplier. Will report back.

Btw ever tried hydroquinone?

Don't plan on using that stuff, too many side effects , don't want to screw up my collagen.

Glutathione is a natural antioxidant produced in the body. The only problem to me is the side effects. Which i have read depends on the individual, some get it some don't.

• +1
disgusting it turns her yellow no white

• So Sad