any tips on how to make a small head appear bigger?

Lose body size but that's bad as well.

Inject synthol in the skull

take head increasing size pills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Arkantos and SikKunt
Be lean and have minimal muscle mass, dont wear baggy clothes, dont have short hair

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
He has dogshit genetics for muscle building though. Idk if It's viable for him.
You have unrealistic expectations if you believe that. A little below average maybe but dogshit? Lol no I've seen far worse.

wear a turtleneck

k thread was a joke, but I am interested in knowing how to make a gay alien skull look like a warrior skull.
Help me out here.

You have unrealistic expectations if you believe that. A little below average maybe but dogshit? Lol no I've seen far worse.
You said it yourself from what I remember. But yes I agree that yours aren't nearly as bad as some I've seen

Get some kind of a tumor

Put pump in ass and start pumpin boyo!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
Have you heard of binarial beats?

impossible. Maybe longer haircut will help

You said it yourself from what I remember. But yes I agree that yours aren't nearly as bad as some I've seen
I don't think said anything about my muscle building potential.
Meh most people missed the point of that thread anyway, I was venting about the missed opportunities from spending all that time as a bloated powerfatty but it got taken the wrong way and all the bluepilled internet exercise scientists came crawling out of the woodwork to post some dumb shit like "YuO just dIdnt train right"

Fun fact: everyone who made a dumb comment like that or liked one either looks way worse than me (@FatmanO @freakofnature), is not natural (@zyzzreincarnated) or has never posted a pic of themselves (@CupOfCoffee and others) so go figure.

I want to strangle all these bluepilled geeks to death with my bare arms.

That's about all I have to say on the matter and I will talk to you guys next time.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Before and after?
Of what? In that site Epley list a lot of procedures to reshape the skull, which one are you interested?

Also besides the procedures cited in that site he also does custom skull implants.

@freakofnature
How does he look worse than you?

I don't think said anything about my muscle building potential.
Meh most people missed the point of that thread anyway, I was venting about the missed opportunities from spending all that time as a bloated powerfatty but it got taken the wrong way and all the bluepilled internet exercise scientists came crawling out of the woodwork to post some dumb shit like "YuO just dIdnt train right"

Fun fact: everyone who made a dumb comment like that or liked one either looks way worse than me (@FatmanO @freakofnature), is not natural (@zyzzreincarnated) or has never posted a pic of themselves (@CupOfCoffee and others) so go figure.

I want to strangle all these bluepilled geeks to death with my bare arms.

That's about all I have to say on the matter and I will talk to you guys next time.
I'll admit: until recently I looked like a bloated powerlifter. But due to diet not my training

How does he look worse than you?
He is skinny and has no muscle tone, that's what happens when you try to make gains on a vegan diet jfl.