any tips on leanmaxxing?

court monarch777

court monarch777

Kraken
any tips to get at 12-14% bf? I'm 6'2

collision

What app is that? Also to get to 12% bf all you have to do is eat less then what you burn. Thats it. Theres no special diet or whatever to gain result just stay in deflict.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, quakociaptockh and Essonerian
What app is that? Also to get to 12% bf all you have to do is eat less then what you burn. Thats it. Theres no special diet or whatever to gain result just stay in deflict.
Fitdays, is an application for a bioinpedance scale that I bought

To put it as simply as possible.

10-20% calorie deficit + Lifting weights to maintain your strength + 1g of protein/lb of body weight

Weigh yourself once per week (NOT once per day).

Scales will never give accurate body fat percentage readings, if you want something accurate, do a DEXA scan for 100$ or if you want something free, rely on what you see on the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lars, Madrigal and 1 other person
try to burn calories eithr from eating less or phisycal activity, or both.
go to the gym to put on muscle too

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
To put it as simply as possible.

10-20% calorie deficit + Lifting weights to maintain your strength + 1g of protein/lb of body weight

Weigh yourself once per week (NOT once per day).

Scales will never give accurate body fat percentage readings, if you want something accurate, do a DEXA scan for 100$ or if you want something free, rely on what you see on the mirror.
this scale I bought is reliable, I used another one from the gym, the result is the same. of course i also look in the mirror to know

water fasting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and Madhate
Just eat less. caffeine can reduce hunger, force yourself to drink a bottle of water before eating a meal to reduce hunger even further. of course lift

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and ropemaxx