Any tips to get over your ex?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Me and my ex broke up a month ago but I can’t get over her. Do you guys have any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and watah
My tip is try not to breath for as long as possible. And when it's not possible, keep on going.

alcohol and gambling

Stop being a beta, she's not coming back. Plenty more waifus in the sea.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Real incels like @The Grinch read that shit man. He doesn't need to know people are dating.

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
Real incels like @The Grinch read that shit man. He doesn't need to know people are dating.
And nobody laughed. If you want to jump on my dick, don’t do it on other users threads who are seeking help

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Get a new gf asap. The longer you wait, the more your chance of getting over her decreases. You don’t wanna end up like me.

• +1
Me and my ex broke up a month ago but I can’t get over her. Do you guys have any tips?
Damn bruh you got ex
Gtfo this site pls

• +1
Yes, there are always ways to make it easier, but you need to know that you can’t avoid the pain. Getting left by someone you love is always painful and needs time to recover.

1. Know that literally everyone who liked someone has experienced some kind of heartbreak, be it rejection by your crush or a breakup with your partner or the death of someone.

2.You can not avoid feeling depressed over it, but you can find ways to cope until time heals the wounds (time always heals every wound).

3.What you should do now is to meet other girls and even if it means to use one to forget "her“. The more you experience with other girls or whatever you’re attracted to, the less pain you will feel.

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1