Any tips to puberty maxxing?

shortassgingy

shortassgingy

pluto
im a short af kid tryna puberty max and hightmax. Any tips like some supplements ect to get. Do not recommend hgh that shit messes up your face

no

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Sleep priority

mfs that can’t even ejaculate yet are getting blackpilled, it’s over for us boyos

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
mfs that can’t even ejaculate yet are getting blackpilled, it’s over for us boyos
Say you bro, you look like a typical 14/15 year old zoomer

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
Say you bro, you look like a typical 14/15 year old zoomer
10D6ADCA CD81 4E11 B540 13A181B00673

this u?

check my thread on diet/sup maxxing for development. pretty much everything you can do besides quality sleep, since you dont want to take HGH.

check my thread on diet/sup maxxing for development. pretty much everything you can do besides quality sleep, since you dont want to take HGH.
Would hgh help in puberty for face gains? I really want to take something like a steroid or hgh or something to grow facial bones, but idk what to buy. i just turned 17 btw

Would hgh help in puberty for face gains? I really want to take something like a steroid or hgh or something to grow facial bones, but idk what to buy. i just turned 17 btw
for sure. i will @ you in heightmaxxing guide. low dose test and highish dose gh helps face develop significantly. although the people in study were deficient, its the same for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
Please tag me in the thread on diet/sup maxxing for development

just make sure you dont starve eat grass fed beef and no seeds oils