Any tips you would give to a 14 year old?

V

Vies

Iron
Any tips u would give to a 14 year old trying to looksmax and heightmax?

177cm and 63kg
Check if your growth plates are open and if they are, try to consume food that contains nutrients and protein you could add an hgh supplement for height. Also, do softmaxxing like grooming improving fashion and scent and, overall hygiene.

Check if your growth plates are open and if they are, try to consume food that contains nutrients and protein you could add an hgh supplement for height. Also, do softmaxxing like grooming improving fashion and scent and, overall hygiene.
can u name some hgh supplements?

LEAVE THIS FORUM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181, BigBoy, mixed_softmaxxer and 2 others
bro you are exactly at the average man height at 14, you will probably grow to be a lanklet, if I were u I would heightminnnn

sleep 8 hours per night, eat 1g protein per lb and only do bodyweight excersizes until 18 also make sure to mew with your back molars touching and toungue on roof but teeth is more important. socialize and study

i grew taller when i was 19 so dont listen to these retards telling you to take hgh

Gym + austin wayne height protocl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
what’s austin wayne’s height protocol?
These and low stress
Screenshot 20230529 183136 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Any tips u would give to a 14 year old trying to looksmax and heightmax?
Honestly just enjoy your youth after that LIFE is OVER

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Foreverbrad

bro you are exactly at the average man height at 14, you will probably grow to be a lanklet, if I were u I would heightminnnn
I stopped growing at 13.5 in height and I'm 179cm. It's been 3.5 years and not a single centimeter longer.

Just don’t be fat, softmaxx like haircut, fashion, etc, and go and enjoy high school/teenagehood