IMG_2653.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2655.jpeg
    IMG_2655.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Your lower jaw is recessed. Lower jaw surgery can fix it.

Other than that?
Thats the biggest flaw in my opinion I would work on that first. Also minoxidil on eyebrows lasick on lashes. Better skin care, etc just use the tutorials from Best of the best. I think chin filler could ascend you a lot if you dont want to do lower jaw surgery and propably filler on the sides of your jaw as well.

Easily Chadlite with leanmax !! And no your lower third isn't recessed don't do surgery

Leanmaxxing and chewing will be your best bet. You should also grow out your hair and start debloating and skinnaxxing

Do something to lose weight and try to define your face, and take care of your skin, your bone base is normal so just try to improve and maintain it, and leave this forum or in 1 year you will have 30,000 posts and you will talk about the next surgeries you will have:feelswhy:

Do something to lose weight and try to define your face, and take care of your skin, your bone base is normal so just try to improve and maintain it, and leave this forum or in 1 year you will have 30,000 posts and you will talk about the next surgeries you will have:feelswhy:
Ahaha good tip,and for the rating? Also idk how to leave the forum but I’ll figure it out