Any tips?

C

CyprusGD

Banned

Preferably a non surgical solution because I can’t think of that right now.

How old r u kiddo

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
its over bro. you are pajeet. only way is moneymaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
I'm not even trying to offend. But curries and rice have the lowest SMV in the west.
Stop being a Jahish. You know what a Jahish is? And I’m not even curry so stop making yourself look dumb.

U look 13, did u even have a puberty jfl?
i asked for Looksmax tips not to be made fun of because I look younger than I am

What tips? You ask for non surgical stuff looking like this?

Wait a little more, your face might develop a bit, but you need to fix mandible, eyes, nose et al.

i asked for Looksmax tips not to be made fun of because I look younger than I am
There are no tips it’s over for u. If u wanna cope, hit the gym i guess

There are no tips it’s over for u. If u wanna cope, hit the gym i guess
How is it over if there were girls who liked me. I swear there are way too many stupid people on this forum

And I’m not even curry so stop making yourself look dumb.
It really doesn't matter bro. You look like curry, so people will assume you are a curry.

Again, there is no hope for you.

The only way is moneymaxxing

How is it over if there were girls who liked me. I swear there are way too many stupid people on this forum
If you don't like our advice, you are welcome to leave this forum.

Ok and? Did u sleep with them? Did u LTR them? I’m assuming not since ur on this forum coping hard rn

Ok and? Did u sleep with them? Did u LTR them? I’m assuming not since ur on this forum coping hard rn
They sent me nudes

• Hmm...
Reactions: ....
If you don't like our advice, you are welcome to leave this forum.
You didn’t give any advice… The point of this forum is to provide Looksmax forum, and I’m not even ugly for you to dismiss me by saying it’s over and just moneymaxx.

Last edited:
You didn’t give any advice… The point of this forum is to provide Looksmax forum, and I’m not even ugly for you to dismiss me by saying it’s over and just moneymaxx.
You are bluepilled as fuck.

If you were blackpilled, you'd know how hard shit is for curries

You are bluepilled as fuck.

If you were blackpilled, you'd know how hard shit is for curries
I know about the race pill, trust me I’ve seen the stats and I had a friend who’d remind me about it everyday. But it’s not like being ethnic lowers your SMV by 10,000 points.

Doubt it. Otherwise you would've started with that, instead of saying "there were girls who liked me"
You can doubt it all you want, it happened whether you like it or not 🤷

I know about the race pill, trust me I’ve seen the stats and I had a friend who’d remind me about it everyday. But it’s not like being ethnic lowers your SMV by 10,000 points.
Show me 1 curry slayer that isn't rich and famous. ill wait

Show me 1 curry slayer that isn't rich and famous. ill wait
Ever heard of salludon?

Also, are you really gonna sit here and tell me there aren’t any ethnic men who date? If so then you’re living under a rock and there’s no point in continuing this discussion.

Ever heard of salludon?

Also, are you really gonna sit here and tell me there aren’t any ethnic men who date? If so then you’re living under a rock and there’s no point in continuing this discussion.
But does he look like a curry?

The problem isn't so much being a curry, it's looking like a curry. If you asked 100 people on the street what country they think salludon is from, none would say curryland. But for you, most would say curryland

But does he look like a curry?

The problem isn't so much being a curry, it's looking like a curry. If you asked 100 people on the street what country they think salludon is from, none would say curryland. But for you, most would say curryland
Salludon looks ethnic though.

Also, are you really gonna sit here and tell me there aren’t any ethnic men who date?
As a curry, you are not getting them HQNP white chick that this entire forum is infatuated with. So forget about that

Salludon looks ethnic though.
This looks curry to you?

As a curry, you are not getting them HQNP white chick that this entire forum is infatuated with. So forget about that
depends

Man, there is no helping you. If you disagree with anything I say make a poll. I guarantee most will agree with me. If you don't like the advice given, you are welcome to go to reddit or something where they will give you the bluepilled advice that "Everyone is beautiful 😊 "

Man, there is no helping you. If you disagree with anything I say make a poll. I guarantee most will agree with me. If you don't like the advice given, you are welcome to go to reddit or something where they will give you the bluepilled advice that "Everyone is beautiful 😊 "
Damn that’s crazy bro

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Cool, so u didn’t even touch them. Tbh just larp as a 12 year old and go for middle schoolers
You’re disgusting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798