any trannies?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Mistral
any tranny I can talk to for a brief period out of complete desperation before eventually realising I have some sembleance of standards and ghosting them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Imretarded?, nathan and 2 others
@luria

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: luria, alurmo, emo and 3 others
@the BULL is a famous tranny on this site

• JFL
Reactions: emo, greywind, Imretarded? and 1 other person
any tranny I can talk to for a brief period out of complete desperation before eventually realising I have some sembleance of standards and ghosting them
@nathan :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
What lack of pussy does to a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: selfharm, Imretarded? and sickdawgie
The ones you see that look like girls are the top 1%

• JFL
Reactions: emo and Imretarded?
The ones you see that look like girls are the top 1%
nah most men are really low testosterone so are low in dimorphism to begin with. most transgender women pass relatively well. It's the chad and ogre ones who don't pass

@the BULL is a famous tranny on this site
Yeah but opposite way. He's FtM

Go on reddit or 4chan, plenty there.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and ilovetakis
nah most men are really low testosterone so are low in dimorphism to begin with. most transgender women pass relatively well. It's the chad and ogre ones who don't pass

Yeah but opposite way. He's FtM

Go on reddit or 4chan, plenty there.
Most only pass well if they are on hormones prior to puberty or they've had FFS, and that's just for face body is another issue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Most only pass well if they are on hormones prior to puberty or they've had FFS, and that's just for face body is another issue
How do you know that? I only notice them once in a blue moon when I go out but they make up 0.5% of the population or one in 2 hundred, should be noticing them every 30 minutes or so, therefore most pass.

How do you know that? I only notice them once in a blue moon when I go out but they make up 0.5% of the population or one in 2 hundred, should be noticing them every 30 minutes or so, therefore most pass.
Just seeing many 100s of FFS results online because I view them as hardmaxxers and find it interesting so I see before and afters, how do you know that most pass?

• JFL
Also im going to preemptively predict your response that the ones that need to get FFS are the ones that get it, but seeing most trans online they don't pass well and they usually fraud their angles/hide body

• Hmm...
Just seeing many 100s of FFS results online because I view them as hardmaxxers and find it interesting so I see before and afters, how do you know that most pass?
based on the logic I layed out in that post?
Also im going to preemptively predict your response that the ones that need to get FFS are the ones that get it, but seeing most trans online they don't pass well and they usually fraud their angles/hide body
:unsure:

based on the logic I layed out in that post?

:unsure:
If you "logically" think men are so low dimorphism that for most their height, face, bideltoid etc can be frauded completely with estradiol or whatever other chemicals they may take then this conversation is a waste of time, but you're free to think what you want

• Hmm...
If you "logically" think men are so low dimorphism that for most their height, face, bideltoid etc can be frauded completely with estradiol or whatever other chemicals they may take then this conversation is a waste of time, but you're free to think what you want
Logically, all those things overlap with the upper range with women. and usually most at once. The average male is 5'8-5'10, which is like +1SD (or maybe a bit more) above average for women, you're not gonna say 16% of women look like dudes in dresses?

Obviously they wouldn't look the same as the average but you'll only notice if you're really looking for it. If I'm focusing to find projected brow ridges, straightened eyebrows and taller chins, I'm sure I'd be able to identify more then. Do you get where I'm coming from?

start by talking to your dad

Fags.org

• JFL
Logically, all those things overlap with the upper range with women. and usually most at once. The average male is 5'8-5'10, which is like +1SD (or maybe a bit more) above average for women, you're not gonna say 16% of women look like dudes in dresses?

Obviously they wouldn't look the same as the average but you'll only notice if you're really looking for it. If I'm focusing to find projected brow ridges, straightened eyebrows and taller chins, I'm sure I'd be able to identify more then. Do you get where I'm coming from?
Yes I understood your point it's just not observable reality if you look at many 1000s of trans mtf, you also mentioned 0.5% of the population without factoring in that the number includes FTM, people that are early transition still presenting male etc. Too many potential confounding variables for your assertion, but neither of us are using strong arguments I just made some random troll comment on this post and you took it seriously, but you made an incorrect point so I replied

• Hmm...
Yes I understood your point it's just not observable reality if you look at many 1000s of trans mtf, you also mentioned 0.5% of the population without factoring in that the number includes FTM, people that are early transition still presenting male etc. Too many potential confounding variables for your assertion, but neither of us are using strong arguments I just made some random troll comment on this post and you took it seriously, but you made an incorrect point so I replied
Fuck, maybe we should write a paper together:feelshmm: My name goes first though.

Fuck, maybe we should write a paper together:feelshmm: My name goes first though.
Ohh yes, I can visualize it!

"Author and researcher: Imretarded?
Coauthor and statistician: Matthias8272

**No test subjects were molested during these findings!**"

Ohh yes, I can visualize it!

"Author and researcher: Imretarded?
Coauthor and statistician: Matthias8272

**No test subjects were molested during these findings!**"
hello brother it’s goldpill, i tried kratom upon your recommendation. it did nothing to me but make me piss blood. have you experienced shit like this?

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
hello brother it’s goldpill, i tried kratom upon your recommendation. it did nothing to me but make me piss blood. have you experienced shit like this?
Hey man, long time no see!! I never had anything like that happen. The worst I got was vomit when I took too much.

• +1
Reactions: fuse