Any users who gives tips on how to become more attractive?

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
Pm me if you want to see what I look like and what I can do to become more attractive

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Mew

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Gym. Get any and all feminine conditioning out of your system. And most importantly be tall and handsome.

Iam 6’3” already
Same here, height will not get you laid but it will get you noticed by women. You need the other 80% fortunately its easy enough to get fit and eat healthy food. The other 20% is excessive work, chads will grind and compete for that extra 20%. Cold showers, hobby, lay count, job, social circle, the miscellaneous stuff.

Same here, height will not get you laid but it will get you noticed by women. You need the other 80% fortunately its easy enough to get fit and eat healthy food. The other 20% is excessive work, chads will grind and compete for that extra 20%. Cold showers, hobby, lay count, job, social circle, the miscellaneous stuff.
Yes bro height does get you noticed but I haven’t gotten laid and that’s why I’m on this forum . But I try to do work on the stuff that I can control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
The #1 thing that's in your control is getting lean (~10% bodyfat), the rest is stuff like shoe lifts or better fashion or haircut or social exposure/charisma training, geomaxxing which are going to be marginal in most cases.

Going from fat to lean is going from a burn victim to normal for most people and should be your top priority for softmaxxing. If you are obese you are not going to be able to run any game. If you are 6ft+ tall and white and go to asia but are still obese, JBW game isn't going to work except on prostitutes.

The #1 thing that's in your control is getting lean (~10% bodyfat), the rest is stuff like shoe lifts or better fashion or haircut or social exposure/charisma training, geomaxxing which are going to be marginal in most cases.

Going from fat to lean is going from a burn victim to normal for most people and should be your top priority for softmaxxing. If you are obese you are not going to be able to run any game. If you are 6ft+ tall and white and go to asia but are still obese, JBW game isn't going to work except on prostitutes.
I’m 6’3 white male, I’m around 16% bf right now because summer was crazy for me