Any way to fix my recession (excluding surgery)

keyko

keyko

Silver
Could puberty fix it or not? an it might be an ethnic thing

IMG 0216

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Only way to change bones is through surgery

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and smallman
Could puberty fix it or not? an it might be an ethnic thing

View attachment 2814302
You are not recessed due to environmental reasons. Your maxilla is forward grown, it's just your chin isn't.
It's not much of a problem for you, just enjoy life and leave. You pass the looks threshold for most women your age.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and keyko
You are not recessed due to environmental reasons. Your maxilla is forward grown, it's just your chin isn't.
It's not much of a problem for you, just enjoy life and leave. You pass the looks threshold for most women your age.
Tired of zoomer fakecels posting on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
what factors is it due to then? and my maxilla is almost flat

He can fix it with chewing imo

Jaw is decent imo, even for your age. You must be trolling.
promise you i’m not i’m not insecure of it im
just wondering if there would be any way to fix it because that would be ideal tbh

You're downgrown. No fix.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
what factors is it due to then? and my maxilla is almost flat
Mostly Genetic. Your maxilla is better than average, you don't suffer from a hooked nose etc. Only from a unideal jawline angle (that's still pretty good). That's genetic.
Just embrace it and enjoy life man, like I said you specifically should not be on here. You're nitpicking at threads, when you have mostly everything. You are just wasting the best years of your life on a forum, when you pass the looks threshold for most women (you will not get rejected by most for your appearance), so I'd advise you to delete your account and leave bro. Good Luck OP.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
promise you i’m not i’m not insecure of it im
just wondering if there would be any way to fix it because that would be ideal tbh

Chin filler can help slightly.

Mostly Genetic. Your maxilla is better than average, you don't suffer from a hooked nose etc. Only from a unideal jawline angle (that's still pretty good). That's genetic.
Just embrace it and enjoy life man, like I said you specifically should not be on here. You're nitpicking at threads, when you have mostly everything. You are just wasting the best years of your life on a forum, when you pass the looks threshold for most women (you will not get rejected by most for your appearance), so I'd advise you to delete your account and leave bro. Good Luck OP.
i do still have a social life and talk to girls and go out but i just come here when i have absolutely nothing to do because it helps me out quite a lot

not recessed

Rec

You are recessed on the Frankfurt plane, actually. You just have a forward grown lower maxilla which causes this protrusion of your teeth/lip area relative to your jaws. Realistically the only possible thing that can change it is a double jaw surgery with a genioplasty, and potentially orthodontics to bring the teeth backwards a little relative to the jaws.

Most people are recessed though. It's not really a big deal and you still look fine, and most women don't actually care that much. Obsessing over this is going to cause you major body dysmorphia. Leave it for now and see how you feel in 5 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and keyko
Kys you compliment fishing faggot

• +1
Reactions: keyko
View attachment 2823553

You are recessed on the Frankfurt plane, actually. You just have a forward grown lower maxilla which causes this protrusion of your teeth/lip area relative to your jaws. Realistically the only possible thing that can change it is a double jaw surgery with a genioplasty, and potentially orthodontics to bring the teeth backwards a little relative to the jaws.

Most people are recessed though. It's not really a big deal and you still look fine, and most women don't actually care that much. Obsessing over this is going to cause you major body dysmorphia. Leave it for now and see how you feel in 5 years.
okok thanks for the high effort reply

View attachment 2823553

i currently have MSE and elastic bands with braces i’m not sure if this helps

What recession tf, look at how far forward your chin is compared to the red spot you highlighted

You're fine you just look a bit gay
bro my chin projection is clearly shit