Any way to grow new hair on scar

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
When I was 10 I just drove down a massive fucking hill with no helmet for no fucking reason.

parts of my eyebrow were „shredded“ away, since then no new hairs have grown there.
IMG 1431

Is there anyway of softmaxxing it away. Would using Topical minoxidil be plausible to make the eyebrows around the scar thicker thus hiding it?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
When I was 10 I just drove down a massive fucking hill with no helmet for no fucking reason.

parts of my eyebrow were „shredded“ away, since then no new hairs have grown there.
View attachment 3083754

Is there anyway of softmaxxing it away. Would using Topical minoxidil be plausible to make the eyebrows around the scar thicker thus hiding it?

minoxidil

• Hmm...
Reactions: Linus1888
Here are also both eyebrows just so you can see the actual difference and know I’m not just coping with thin eyebrows
IMG 1434
IMG 1433

BROOO same, i was in the same situation than you but it's pretty easy, just derma stamp + minoxidil 5 and you should get results

• +1
Reactions: zxnczxn and Linus1888
BROOO same, i was in the same situation than you but it's pretty easy, just derma stamp + minoxidil 5 and you should get results
I thought derma stamping wouldn’t work as hairs just down grow there anyway so I thought it would just always be gone if that makes sense.

For some reason everyone shredded they’re eyebrows away when they were young, pretty damn weird always thought I was the only one

View attachment 3083754

are your eyes real or is that contacts

• +1

View attachment 3083754

transplant only. It's damaged tissue man i'm sorry

I thought derma stamping wouldn’t work as hairs just down grow there anyway so I thought it would just always be gone if that makes sense.

For some reason everyone shredded they’re eyebrows away when they were young, pretty damn weird always thought I was the only one
Derma stamp helped my a lot, like just by derma stamping i was seeing some results, but minoxidil really helped me out

• +1
damn, i got a mixed eye colour of blue outer and green inner, im tryna get my eyes like his
Didn’t use any eyedrops to lighten them, genetics by my fatherly side as my mom had incredibly dark brown eyes

View attachment 3083772 i guess mine is similar but yours are lowk better + better eye shape
Mine are pretty similar, also I think I’m such a fraud that I just squint automatically, also my eyelids got a fucking weird infection on my right side but I guess I just hide it automatically now.

Could also still be swelling from bonesmashing reducing my upper eyelid exposure

don't do that man bonesmashing doesn't work
Mine are pretty similar, also I think I’m such a fraud that I just squint automatically, also my eyelids got a fucking weird infection on my right side but I guess I just hide it automatically now.

Could also still be swelling from bonesmashing reducing my upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
I hate my face so much I’m willing to do anything, I hear good arguments from both sides why it would/ wouldn’t work
my guy... you literally got an infection. You can lose your eye if it gets worse. Just fucking stop it's cope okay... save up money for uee filler or implants. stop hurting yourself

my guy... you literally got an infection. You can lose your eye if it gets worse. Just fucking stop it's cope okay... save up money for uee filler or implants. stop hurting yourself
I didn’t get the infection from bonesmashing also I’m not even hitting anyway near the infection. Just needa go to the eye doctor with that shit cause I have no fucking clue where that even came from

I didn’t get the infection from bonesmashing also I’m not even hitting anyway near the infection. Just needa go to the eye doctor with that shit cause I have no fucking clue where that even came from
just becareful my nigga okay but bonesmashisg seriously doesn't work. don't waste your time

just becareful my nigga okay but bonesmashisg seriously doesn't work. don't waste your time
Idk dude, @Clavicular had some insane improvements to his bonemass even though that could also obviously be from all the hormones he is taking I think bonesmashing still had a big part in it.

IMG 1406

I’m lacking bonemass massively and got fucked ears, even Frauding in the pic and I’m still a LtN

no
Idk dude, @
Clavicular
@Clavicular had some insane improvements to his bonemass even though that could also obviously be from all the hormones he is taking I think bonesmashing still had a big part in it.
lmao clav is just the ultimate troll or gas lighted himself so much

I’m lacking bonemass massively and got fucked ears, even Frauding in the pic and I’m still a LtN
man it's just your midface is long. get a lip lift and youll get to low htn easy

• +1
no

lmao clav is just the ultimate troll or gas lighted himself so much
Even if he was a troll he is one of the best as he’s fucking filming so much of the shit he claims to do so you can’t really deny that he does that shit

Even if he was a troll he is one of the best as he’s fucking filming so much of the shit he claims to do so you can’t really deny that he does that shit
he does... but there are better on here

View attachment 3083754

The same fucking thing happend to me but I got a fucking worse looking scar

• So Sad