Any way to increase height at 20+ - Heightmaxxing

R

rateme932490

Banned
Is there any way to get like even 0.5 inch?

Wear 4 inxh lifts like amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, gribsufer1, DawgyDawg and 3 others
Limb Lengthening surgery at Paley Institute

Last edited:
Improve body posture and wear 1 inch lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 8771, DawgyDawg and 3 others
Glucosamine, and that’s a hard maybe. Probably if you stretch a lot daily. You will keep you day height all the time regarless

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, thereallegend and enchanted_elixir
Start saving for LL

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Prince88
Stretching 4-5 mins maybe longer for permanent gains. Read Freakkforlife's stretching height gain thread, may work for you since spine is the last thing to fuse.

Stretching 4-5 mins maybe longer for permanent gains. Read Freakkforlife's stretching height gain thread, may work for you since spine is the last thing to fuse.
You won’t gain height by stretching retard

If you have any postural issues, then you can maybe get 1.5 inches at most depending on how bad it is after you fix it.

If you don't have any, then only LL or relaxin for increasing real height.

There's a telegram group where people do and share experience about sleeping stretching. A lot of people there more than 20yo claim that gained height by this, it varies between 2 and 5cm

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Preoximerianas
Go to some Eastern European country and pay 5k for LL

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
Stretching, Glucosamine, Mk677, Aromasin, Carbon 60, Relaxin 2

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Elvisandreaa
There's a telegram group where people do and share experience about sleeping stretching. A lot of people there more than 20yo claim that gained height by this, it varies between 2 and 5cm

Any info on this one?

No evidence whatsoever, you fucking numbnut why are you so fucking retarded? Shit name.
I don’t need evidence to prove something doesn’t happen, that makes no sense. You should prove why it does manlet coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19477
Not really, it’s just improving how your spine is positioned. If you disagree, show me science not manlet cope
Dude i dont really wanna help u out rn

Not really, it’s just improving how your spine is positioned. If you disagree, show me science not manlet cope
"stretching the spine regularly can therefore control disc degeneration, and improve disc nutrition."

"With approximately 23 discs, adding just a few millimeters of thickness to each disc due to improved disc nutrition, besides stretching and lengthening the muscles in the trunk, stretching the back bone regularly will typically add approximately 3 – 5 inches of aggregate height thereby contributing to torso height."

You can increase your height by the discs stretching which will therefore make your discs elongated which will give you more height. Now you are going to cope and say muh its not permanent muh this muh that. But stretching for 4-5 mins will make your gains permanent, as done by people who do yoga, they have less disc degeneration and such. Also you are going on my ignore list calling everyone opposing to your retarded low iq views a manlet while you are some normie greycel, kys you fucking nigger everyone is trying to improve even thier height its not fucking cope in that sense.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
"stretching the spine regularly can therefore control disc degeneration, and improve disc nutrition."

"With approximately 23 discs, adding just a few millimeters of thickness to each disc due to improved disc nutrition, besides stretching and lengthening the muscles in the trunk, stretching the back bone regularly will typically add approximately 3 – 5 inches of aggregate height thereby contributing to torso height."

You can increase your height by the discs stretching which will therefore make your discs elongated which will give you more height. Now you are going to cope and say muh its not permanent muh this muh that. But stretching for 4-5 mins will make your gains permanent, as done by people who do yoga, they have less disc degeneration and such. Also you are going on my ignore list calling everyone opposing to your retarded low iq views a manlet while you are some normie greycel, kys you fucking nigger everyone is trying to improve even thier height its not fucking cope in that sense.
Why would I cope that something is not possible?! That makes no sense, plus J never saw any stretching tutorial that works.

Ur intense aggression leads me to believe u are highly estrogenic
I am a genius with too little test for sure, I will hop on dbol. But I think my est is not high, your takes are just pseudoscience.

I am a genius with too little test for sure, I will hop on dbol. But I think my est is not high, your takes are just pseudoscience.
Where will you find dbol in India?

Where will you find dbol in India?
I am from Eastern Europe, I am an honest genius while you are a moron with ill intentions plus manlet coper the like of which I’ve never seen before.

I am from Eastern Europe, I am an honest genius while you are a moron with ill intentions plus manlet coper the like of which I’ve never seen before.
Isnt the average in east europe like 5’8

Im 5’4 so im not too far off 😂

Sprint with ankle weights. This will give you evenly distributed microfractures on your femur, tibia, and fibula bones. While shin conditioning only gives you microfractures on your outer tibia bone. Note that you got to give it your all every training session and do this three times a week barefoot. Basketball and sprinting athletes don't get any growth at all because their $500 shoes absorb most of the force from the impact they create
A hardwood floor basketball court is ideal for this, or grass. Good luck on your training. Combine this with stretching and dead hangs, and you'll grow two-three inches taller in a matter of two years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Randolf and AscendingHero
Isnt the average in east europe like 5’8

Im 5’4 so im not too far off 😂
No it’s like 5’11” and I’m 6’1” - next generation manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Wear 4 inxh lifts like amnesia
this is too difficult to me. i struggle with 2'' lifts for any sustained period. i also gave myself plantar fasciitis so now it is a real struggle to heightmaxx to the grocery store (the only time i leave mothers basement)

• +1
hanging stretch daily, wear 1.5 inch shoes like boots or yeezy's. Have a more upright posture, keep your hips tilted back by flexing glutes, and take the curvature out of your spine by flexing your abs to straighten your lumbar spine, flex your lats/upper back to straighten out your thoracic, and keep your neck back then tilt your chin down. Also, look at the angle of your shins when you stand, you want them straight up from your ankles or even a little back.

Theres a good chance your posture sucks lol, especially cause alot of people sit so much and thus tighten their hip flexors, which pulls your hip angle forward and people often curve their back to compensate

• +1
If you have any postural issues, then you can maybe get 1.5 inches at most depending on how bad it is after you fix it.

If you don't have any, then only LL or relaxin for increasing real height.
How does relaxin increase height?

• +1
That depends on you and whether or not your growth plates have ossified. You may as well order some HGH peptides and try it out if you think there's still a chance, but I wouldn't wait any longer.

• +1
Only surgery

Sprint with ankle weights. This will give you evenly distributed microfractures on your femur, tibia, and fibula bones. While shin conditioning only gives you microfractures on your outer tibia bone. Note that you got to give it your all every training session and do this three times a week barefoot. Basketball and sprinting athletes don't get any growth at all because their $500 shoes absorb most of the force from the impact they create
A hardwood floor basketball court is ideal for this, or grass. Good luck on your training. Combine this with stretching and dead hangs, and you'll grow two-three inches taller in a matter of two years
Would barefoot sprinting alone cause height increase?

• +1
Any other tips for height maxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Deleted member 22354
Any other tips for height maxxing?
View attachment 1998190
You should always first try to have a perfect posture and decompress your spine. The best way to do both is with an inversion table. There was once a good thread about this on lookism

The only way to keep growing is to give the body a reason to grow. Also, a thread from lookism (unfortunately I saved none of it), was to ride a bike with the seat adjusted so high that you can barely pedal with your foot. Every week or every other you make the seat a little higher, if the current level is feasible for you.
https://wannabetaller.com/how-to-grow-taller-by-cycling/

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero
lmao any1 got any tips for scoliosis , every day im losing height bit by bit...

• +1
I think I read somewhere about injecting filler to the foot’s bottom to increase height a bit. You can Google it.

• JFL