Any way to rotate mandible like that?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Also what cause why some mandible looks Just like two almost two long straight lines perpendicular and others like one curved short line
F000091f09 02ab 9780702045974
Images

@retard @Aeons @hairyballscel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, retard, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Yeah the joint where it connects to the maxilla

u need to rotate the maxilla instead

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bimax with CCW for the mandible

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5912
fellow retard aeons thinks u cant expand the palate without splitting the suture

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
isnt this hard for surgeons to agree to peform this unless youre literally deformed

naa this guy got 10mm of jaw movement and he isn't deformed at all

BIMAX is performed for cosmetic reasons nowadays

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and hairyballscel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
  • +1
there are 2 things that matter when talking about mandible

Positioning + how much growth of the actual bone there is

Positioning is dictated by the musculature of the mastication muscles + the orientation of your maxilla

growth is dictated by proper oral posture + hormones + genetics (guys have a longer average mandible length compared to girls)

you can alter positioning relatively easily by simply chewing and keeping your teeth together, this will build the muscles in a way that shifts your mandible in the position like in the first picture, meanwhile if your mastication muscles are weak, it rest in a position like the second picture

notice how whenever you connect your jaws your jaw becomes more forward grown and less “downswung”, however if you open your mouth as wide as you can, your jaw is now in a position similar to picture 2 and you will look like @toth77

you aren’t changing the structure of your bone, just shifting positions and this can give drastically different appearances, the musculature is what dictates resting posture, and you can also manipulate it by consciously using the muscles like the above paragraph

the maxilla and it’s rotation also determine the range that your mandible can exist in, simply put the more upwards your maxilla is, the more upwards your mandible can potentially rotate upward into

in lefort a spontaneous change in the mandibles position happens after just altering the maxilla, this is a positioning change, same logic that applies to when mse practitioners like @Aeons ortho says when talking about how mse causes mandible rotation

growth of the bone is regarding things like antegonial notch, ramus height, chin height etc, and is a lot harder to change

big essay but this stuff can’t be put into simple terms

tldr keep molars in light contact and chew gum to build masseters to alter the position of your jaw to a more ideal position, the same mechanism causes actual growth but that takes much longer if it’s possible in adults in the first place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6302 and 1 other person
So how do i improve shit gonial angle and ramus? Implants?
Yeah probably

Some studies show that chewing hard shit lengthens the ramus but that would take years especially at your age

• +1
fellow retard aeons thinks u cant expand the palate without splitting the suture
wot mate are you talking about me or calling aeons a retard :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Asetric
bimax would improve me right? i have shit gonial angle and lower third failo
View attachment 565436
bro post another pic, your gonial looks weird as fuck, but BIMAX is mainly for a longer mandible and Counter clockwise rotation if you want it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
No surgeon will give you bimax

You have too much forward growth
i don't think so tbh, a lot of surgeons don't only give it for functional reasons, he could probaby get it if he looks hard enough

i don't think so tbh, a lot of surgeons don't only give it for functional reasons, he could probaby get it if he looks hard enough
I doubt TubOfLard has sleep apnea

• JFL
Idk why I don’t get mention notifications. But it’s pretty simple. Maxillary angle describes mandibular angle/gonial angle.

My mse/fm got delayed due to my doc wanting a new prescription order of some new material on my mse, he talked to some colleagues about my case and mse/fm will work in my case, but it won’t fix my overjet as expected, but it won’t worsen it either. And it is confirmed as the maxilla goes forward, the mandible has to follow. It’s scheduled on thursday, aug 6 I will update soon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8486, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
I doubt TubOfLard has sleep apnea
bro, its cosmetic nowadays, a lot of ppl that get bimax don't have any problems over than their looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 1680, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
bro, its cosmetic nowadays, a lot of ppl that get bimax don't have any problems over than their looks
I guess if he's prepared for the dogshit recovery @Tyrionlannistercel

and price tag then he can go ahead

• So Sad
I guess if he's prepared for the dogshit recovery @Tyrionlannistercel

and price tag then he can go ahead
price is amazing considering results

but yh recovery is fucked tbh

Bite into a mouthguard and tuck your chin in

• +1