Any way to Testosterone max?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
No whether you like it or not noone really know if looks /hormones is genetic. I've done too much research into the blackpill and I'm happy to call myself a blackpill er becuase sometimes it makes sense and sometimes environment also does looks.

Basically the point is Testosterone is the key factor in many parts to be able to act, behave and literally be like Chad.

Back in the past Testosterone levels in men were all high most men were confident, stronger and more attractive (see medieval man and hunter gather man, mew copers think its tongue posture but I'm 50% sure it's a mixture of hormones, genetics and maybe a little of tongue posture)

Now most of us have one massive failio, low T.

We have 0 sex drive to sub Stacey women and that's shit. We also have laughable frames and high inhib.

I think the solutions simple but the way of getting it isn't.

Getting Testosterone.

Now it's pretty easy to use Testosterone steroids but you can't cycle it 365 days a year. Some people vouc zinc again not much evidence. Reddit copers say nofap. Idk I just think we should all add Testosterone maxxing to one of the softmaxxes before surgery as any man will benefit form it

Dd2e096aec11bc46d8a9c1e9a7d3c3f6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dridrimo, SoyGune, SteveRogers and 6 others
ya just inject some dumbass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7042 and Lev Peshkov
mirin ur low T brah

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Ohhh 😭I though you died. I'll sed you a rope if you want

Sounds good
mirin 1k posts in a month and living in paradise east europe brah

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
scrap that...half those peeps aren't even here lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Get Testojack 200, it contains some good shit like tongkat ali etc
red light on balls

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Robocok
I swear the best would be to live in the nature, discard electronics, be one with nature like the old times
maybe go to africa for one year
and then come back get new attitudes and habits

• JFL
I swear the best would be to live in the nature, discard electronics, be one with nature like the old times
maybe go to africa for one year
and then come back get new attitudes and habits
It's a good idea but I've decided to go with zinc and other tediterine boosting suppliments and sarms

TRT like that bitch Joe Rogan does, but don't tell people about it. Sides are bubble gut like him though and getting a huge round head because those bones keep growing.

I've also heard about that silver needle acupuncture apparently it fucking works and spikes your T, so all day boners literally its amazing but needs more research.

Also, No fap is legit but only for 7 days, It does peak your T but after that it begins to rapidly fall off, I always advocate masturbating only once a week as a good balance.

Then there is normie shit like exercise etc but everyone knows that.

• +1
TRT like that bitch Joe Rogan does, but don't tell people about it. Sides are bubble gut like him though and getting a huge round head because those bones keep growing.

I've also heard about that silver needle acupuncture apparently it fucking works and spikes your T, so all day boners literally its amazing but needs more research.

Also, No fap is legit but only for 7 days, It does peak your T but after that it begins to rapidly fall off, I always advocate masturbating only once a week as a good balance.

Then there is normie shit like exercise etc but everyone knows that.
Nice thanks bro

there was a link bengreenfield where he has a lot of things about it
-> much more coconut oil etc.
just google

• +1
there was a link bengreenfield where he has a lot of things about it
-> much more coconut oil etc.
just google
Sure! Cool. Thanks boyo

You probably took the „just starve yourself „ advice in this forum a bit too srs
Meanwhile i consume up to 4 k calries a day on low bf
welcome in my world op

• +1