Any ways to break into making my own business at 18?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Like what would I do?

I study business and accountancy but ig a lot of business is luck and dominating your niche then taking over other markets with market research into other niches

But what could I do?

Open a restaurant or something with my couple years of hospitality expiernece?

I don’t even have the start capital for that?

Please help a fella out and give me self employment ideas

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
most tradies are on the verge of retiring or already retired with no one to replace them because all millennials and zoomers studied for white collar jobs, hence why there's huge worker shortages, if you're decent with your hands you'll be able to start a business relating to carpentry, engineering, electricity or other forms of building/repair relatively easily.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Eren and Lev Peshkov
most tradies are on the verge of retiring or already retired with no one to replace them because all millennials and zoomers studied for white collar jobs, hence why there's huge worker shortages, if you're decent with your hands you'll be able to start a business relating to carpentry, engineering, electricity or other forms of building/repair relatively easily.
I agree however when I tried to get into construction I couldn’t stand it

Labouring in freezing British winter temperatures for £4.50 an hour was legit slavery

I rather work 50 hour weeks in hospitality for £350 a week

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell

Labouring in freezing British winter temperatures for £4.50 an hour was legit slavery

50 hours only for 350? what a scam jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

I'm paid 25€ after taxes as an arborist and only work a limited amount of hours a week, you don't have to accept a shit salary, the shortages are so bad you get away with asking whether you want at this point, there's nobody else they can hire because immigrants don't have the right licenses which means insurance won't cover it if anything goes wrong (and it always does)

• +1
50 hours only for 350? what a scam jfl
State of being a young worker in the UK

Bare in mind this is what Gen Z has done to the economy

I should be making 750 a week but nah

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell and Nebula
State of being a young worker in the UK

Bare in mind this is what Gen Z has done to the economy

I should be making 750 a week but nah
Fucking lol. Make multiple sources asap if you can. Im in the same boat as you though. Shits fucked. Im still NEET as a result

• +1
Fucking lol. Make multiple sources asap if you can. Im in the same boat as you though. Shits fucked. Im still NEET as a result
I work 2 jobs as waiter as I have mastered my craft

Soon I will go to the army reserves (1 year) to have saved around 10k and will have it saved and in investments

Army reserves is part time work bringing in 3 days of work a week or so while I’m at university so ideally I need something I can do self employed

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I work 2 jobs as waiter as I have mastered my craft

Soon I will go to the army reserves (1 year) to have saved around 10k and will have it saved and in investments

Army reserves is part time work bringing in 3 days of work a week or so while I’m at university so ideally I need something I can do self employed
Fully understandable. Also brutal time managementpill. Almost no free time

• +1
Fully understandable. Also brutal time managementpill. Almost no free time
Free time is for chads and rich niggas

I am neither

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Nebula
Free time is for chads and rich niggas

I am neither
Sort of true. Would rather take the NEET lifestyle rn and enjoy youth then wagecagie and fucking being 25 and ascending through surgeries tbh. Might just consider yolo and if everything fails dying. You gotta take risks is a powerfull tool yet not mentioned enough here on this site.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Lev Peshkov
Sort of true. Would rather take the NEET lifestyle rn and enjoy youth then wagecagie and fucking being 25 and ascending through surgeries tbh. Might just consider yolo and if everything fails dying. You gotta take risks is a powerfull tool yet not mentioned enough here on this site.
I was neet and life was nice

However only nice in the present moment

Making £150 a week i could spend on drugs and going out and having fun

However was a huge dumbass

Now I have to catch up with my peers to even be a financial normie

Soon I will have got ny freedom

• +1
I was neet and life was nice

However only nice in the present moment

Making £150 a week i could spend on drugs and going out and having fun

However was a huge dumbass

Now I have to catch up with my peers to even be a financial normie

Soon I will have got ny freedom
Lol i have nothing like you have. Just gotta find a job that doesnt take a toll on you but fits your criteria and continue to slowly work a business on the side. You dont have much choice. Uk is giga fucked in general i agree on that. Same here in nordic countries

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Lev Peshkov
Lol i have nothing like you have. Just gotta find a job that doesnt take a toll on you but fits your criteria and continue to slowly work a business on the side. You dont have much choice. Uk is giga fucked in general i agree on that. Same here in nordic countries
I got my 12 month plan and having completed 1 month of that 12 months saving I have done coming on 2.5 months of working 2 jobs and trying to study too and will be able to study now I quit weed my mind will work jfl

I got my 12 month plan and having completed 1 month of that 12 months saving I have done coming on 2.5 months of working 2 jobs and trying to study too and will be able to study now I quit weed my mind will work jfl
Jfl i know someone who does weed all the time and is doing sales cuz he cant handle so many people. Reading this thread made me realise i gotta take some action again. Money is holding me back from ascending ngl. Working in some factory as an example is just too brutal for my brain. I cant handle this NPC behaviour.

• +1
Jfl i know someone who does weed all the time and is doing sales cuz he cant handle so many people. Reading this thread made me realise i gotta take some action again. Money is holding me back from ascending ngl. Working in some factory as an example is just too brutal for my brain. I cant handle this NPC behaviour.
Yessir I hate working in a demanding job it is legit draining the life out of me and I have to resort to weed to feel normal cuz I got myself dependant on it because I was drinking too much so I quit alc w weed

Now I will quit weed and I believe I will have full control of my life when I don’t live in a haze

• +1
Yessir I hate working in a demanding job it is legit draining the life out of me and I have to resort to weed to feel normal cuz I got myself dependant on it because I was drinking too much so I quit alc w weed

Now I will quit weed and I believe I will have full control of my life when I don’t live in a haze
Weed is massive failo holy shit. Just gotta davidgogginsmaxx or sumthing. Just straight no bs go all in and fucking get out of this shithole. Many people are fucked and complaim cuz they dont take action. Its the difference between them and you. Ofcourse if your ultra subhuman its barely gknna matter and chad takes it all ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lev Peshkov
Weed is massive failo holy shit. Just gotta davidgogginsmaxx or sumthing. Just straight no bs go all in and fucking get out of this shithole. Many people are fucked and complaim cuz they dont take action. Its the difference between them and you. Ofcourse if your ultra subhuman its barely gknna matter and chad takes it all ofcourse
Tbh it’s ultra annoying in my situation as I have chadlite potential for sure just no time to myself as either I’m off my head or at work JFL

• +1
You lack knowledge

Watch andrew tate hustler university course.

• +1
I have his ideas are true but oversaturated my friend
His ideas are oversaturated? He's talking about how bussiness work but he's andrew tate.

• Hmm...
Here's my advice.

1) Keep your business idea simple and focused.

2) Lie. Lie about degrees, imaginary clients, experience, and everything else. Hire people and find ways to make the lies convincing. This is theater.

3) Steal - Copy some one else who is successful. Copy everything. Don't try to be creative. If you try to be creative you'll probably make it worse.

4) Get attention. Say and do crazy shit. Not enough to get banned but enough to get attention. As far as the specifics, you can copy other people like Jake Paul or whoever.

Some example business ideas:

Selling courses (it doesn't matter what, copy some one else that's doing well), Selling access to "Ai" stock picks. Your Ai can be a random number generator behind the scenes, it really doesn't matter, Teaching guys how to get girls, Teaching people how to start businesses, selling access to "master-mind" groups.

The important thing is you do NOT need to know how to do what you are teaching others, because you're just ripping off some one else's product. In fact it's better if you don't know how to do it, because if their problem is not solved after the first course you can blame their work ethic, and then upsell them on another course.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell and Deleted member 22354
Here's my advice.

2) Lie. Lie about degrees, imaginary clients, experience, and everything else. Hire people and find ways to make the lies convincing. This is theater.

3) Steal - Copy some one else who is successful. Copy everything. Don't try to be creative. If you try to be creative you'll probably make it worse.

4) Get attention. Say and do crazy shit. Not enough to get banned but enough to get attention. As far as the specifics, you can copy other people like Jake Paul or whoever.

Selling courses (it doesn't matter what, copy some one else that's doing well), Selling access to "Ai" stock picks. Your Ai can be a random number generator behind the scenes, it really doesn't matter, Teaching guys how to get girls, Teaching people how to start businesses, selling access to "master-mind" groups.

The important thing is you do NOT need to know how to do what you are teaching others, because you're just ripping off some one else's product. In fact it's better if you don't know how to do it, because if their problem is not solved after the first course you can blame their work ethic, and then upsell them on another course.
Most intelligent user in this forum thb.

Is this legal, can I not be sued for this or banned on social media for example?

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Most intelligent user in this forum thb.

Is this legal, can I not be sued for this or banned on social media for example?
Well, I don't mean "exact" copy. You have to reword things a little bit. But many successful guru's and what not are very close copies of other "gurus", they change the wording of the sentences slightly but keep the same video concepts, with the same ideas in the same order. Then delete all comments that criticize them and do well.

The people who fall for these things do not do any research so it doesn't matter if some one makes an expose video on you.

It will also wind up being different because it's you doing it. Like if you copied some red pill format with girls (from craigs list or where-ever), a table, and the same questions and topics it's going to wind up being different because it's different people.

If you can get boobs (owned by women) onto your video it's going to do much better. That's a challenge itself. Even if you copy some one, you're still going to have to solve hard problems, you'll just be solving those problems towards a proven templet.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Here's my advice.

another loser who make 7 dollar an hour writing essays about how to become rich and famous

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
another loser who make 7 dollar an hour writing essays about how to become rich and famous
Every market is over saturated. You have to make it to the top to make any money, in any industry. There's no short cuts.

You also don't even have to write the guides yourself, lots of these guru's just pay some one else to do it. That's not the important part.

Every market is over saturated. You have to make it to the top to make any money, in any industry. There's no short cuts.

You also don't even have to write the guides yourself, lots of these guru's just pay some one else to do it. That's not the important part.
i meant you

ig a lot of business is luck and dominating your niche then taking over other markets with market research into other niches
pretty retarded statement. this is why u should just make a business instead of studying "business"

• +1
Like what would I do?

I study business and accountancy but ig a lot of business is luck and dominating your niche then taking over other markets with market research into other niches

But what could I do?

Open a restaurant or something with my couple years of hospitality expiernece?

I don’t even have the start capital for that?

Please help a fella out and give me self employment ideas
E-commerce, I know plenty of millionaires under the age of 18, it’s not luck

• +1
Starting a physical business is a meme nowadays.
If I were to start a business it'd be in the form of an app/website since they overhead costs and much much much smaller. And there'd be a significant chance of my company being bought out by some tech giant for tens of millions.
Most of these types of companies are just looking for a buyout so they can cash out and retire in their 20's/30's.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and MakinMogReturns

Business is helping people, getting paid, then helping more people.

Just help people bro, but seriously it will actually bring you a profitable business once you forget the money and just focus on helping people. Anyone.

For all the people saying x is oversaturated, as MJ DeMarco says "So what? Do it better."

• +1
Starting a physical business is a meme nowadays.
If I were to start a business it'd be in the form of an app/website since they overhead costs and much much much smaller. And there'd be a significant chance of my company being bought out by some tech giant for tens of millions.
Most of these types of companies are just looking for a buyout so they can cash out and retire in their 20's/30's.
Yep bingo right on the bullseye.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and fauxfox
Yep bingo right on the bullseye.
I heard that making shitty little iPhone games can pay well as big companies will buy them for a lot.

Time to start program maxxing?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I heard that making shitty little iPhone games can pay well as big companies will buy them for a lot.

Time to start program maxxing?
You need the right connections for this however it can work.

• +1
You need the right connections for this however it can work.
Well I have started irl now just helping people out and charging money for it. Mainly just making money off of money like a Jew jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns