Any ways to look better as a pale person?

D

Dominus

Iron
So I have a pale skin tone which means tanning is out of the question. What are ways I can make the best out of my pale skin and make it look nicer?

Darker clothes (I dont mean black, just clothes that contrast with your skin) and low bloat/low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Tiddlywink, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Darker clothes (I dont mean black, just clothes that contrast with your skin) and low bloat/low bodyfat
dark clothes with pale skin and black hair look godly tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
dark clothes with pale skin and black hair look godly tbh
In my case I maxxed that. I am naturally pretty pale (many people commented on it), combined with thick dark hair, very thick long eyebrows and extremely thick dark lashes that many people already confused as makeup, and usually wear all black. Im basically a walking contrast showcase lmao

• +1
Reactions: her
In my case I maxxed that. I am naturally pretty pale (many people commented on it), combined with thick dark hair, very thick long eyebrows and extremely thick dark lashes that many people already confused as makeup, and usually wear all black. Im basically a walking contrast showcase lmao
Yea I got black hair and thick eyebrows so this might work. Any advice on getting long eyelashes?

should us palecels betacarotene-max? Everyone talks about my paleness in a negative way

So I have a pale skin tone which means tanning is out of the question. What are ways I can make the best out of my pale skin and make it look nicer?
There is no such thing as palecels, tanning is cope, white pale skin is a trending desired feature

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and Wannabe6ft2
Blue eyes, better bones

Skin color doesn't matter that much, but her health, if your skin is pale, with fine lines or very dry, then yes you are fucked, I really don't know what to do in the case of pale skin, i'm also "pale", i get sun but nothing changes, now i don't know what people mean when they say "pale" one can be literally with anemia haha, but anyway, what zyros said makes sense.

Don't just wear "dark colors"
Wear specific colors that are great with your skin type. You look good in;

Brown
Maroon/burgundy
Bottle green
Navy blue
Grey
Bold shades of blue (not light blue)
Some black but too much = goth.
Some white but too much = lame/gay.

Layer colors, blend.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Ok how does it look shit ?
I didn't realize you were OP.

It looks bad because you look very unhealthy regardless of it being a health issue. The skin color itself isn't what's bad. But unless you're horribly pale, which I doubt you are it won't affect you much. Look into ways that make your skin more tan.

I didn't realize you were OP.

It looks bad because you look very unhealthy regardless of it being a health issue. The skin color itself isn't what's bad. But unless you're horribly pale, which I doubt you are it won't affect you much. Look into ways that make your skin more tan.
Have any suggestions on getting a light tan? The sun Dosent tan me at all and I don’t want my skin to age under the sun.

Have any suggestions on getting a light tan? The sun Dosent tan me at all and I don’t want my skin to age under the sun.
No sorry, I'm brown so I've never had this problem

Ever since I was small I'd stay outside for long periods of time and up until I was 23 I was constantly very tanned because I never used sunscreen. But since then I've basically stopped going outside as much and have gotten very pale, my ex would comment on how pale I was and shit. I've since gotten even paler since I've been using sunscreen because I've also been using retinol. Definitely not a good look.

But for about a week I've been using beta carotine and I can already tell that there's some difference in my skin tone. I'll continue taking double doses for about a month and from there I'll probably just take 1 normal dose a day. I don't necessarily think 'tan' skin is what makes you look good, I think I might actually end up looking close to or even better than a deep tan from the sun after a month. Obviously I won't be as dark but I'm talking complexion wise. The problem is it may not be coming in completely even, there's gotta be something else you can do to combat this.

I think I personally look much much better without pale skin it fits my overall look better, while others may not gain much if anything at all by having tanned skin.