Any wigcels here?

W

wristcel

Kraken
Lots of posts mention hair systems, but who here actually wears one? (or a partial one)

How old are you? What's it like in terms of maintenance and anxiety of being found out!? What NW are you? etc etc

I'm like NW 2.5 I think (maybe worse?) and i'm currently investigating transplants in Turkey to straighten my hairline/fill in recession, and am still kind of undecided. There's some great results, but there's also TONNES of results by apparently top surgeons where they look way too sparse despite apparent 'dense packing' and they'd need at least 1 more transplant to get good density comparable with a hair system

Someone online sent me a piece of their brand new hairpiece yesterday, and I cut out an even tinier bit and stuck it on my head as an experiment lol. I stood in front of a super bright light on the mirror and I don't think anyone will be able to tell, tbh. I'm gonna wear it next weekend! (it's literally a slither of a hair piece but it makes my nw2 temple look loads better even if it only improves it by like 1cm and it's so small that if one of my friends was like ''what the fucks up with your hair on that corner, it looks weird'' i'd be able to be like ''Really? Think I used too much paste!'' and i'd go to teh pub toilets and just rip it off! haaha)

Search hairlossforums for actually good transplant clinics. Turkey to me seems like they don't produce consistently good results, unlike some other clinics. They are more expensive though... but considering 2.5NW you don't need too many grafts --> lower costs

If you have good density grow out your hair and part it more towards the middle, hiding your temples

Can't say much about hair systems, sorry mate

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back