any1 else look better without beard shadow

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
@Blackgymmax
I get an instant psl boost when i cover it up , adds hella harmony and notice ios of younger women increasing which is lifefuel for us that are older on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Blackgymmax
How do u cover

@Blackgymmax
I get an instant psl boost when i cover it up , adds hella harmony and notice ios of younger women increasing which is lifefuel for us that are older on this forum
Yea I just jab on concealer

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and edodalic29
How do u cover
Hard to do it without fraud or ipl but i started plucking my hairs with a tweezer and using a skin tone moisturizer around your jawline or wherever your shadow appears the most , mine is mostly my jawline and philtrum and its a good cope until your ready to ipl

Hard to do it without fraud or ipl but i started plucking my hairs with a tweezer and using a skin tone moisturizer around your jawline or wherever your shadow appears the most , mine is mostly my jawline and philtrum
Which tweezer ? Any tweezer works?

Which tweezer ? Any tweezer works?
Yes any standard should do
IMG 7766

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and BrahminBoss
Hard to do it without fraud or ipl but i started plucking my hairs with a tweezer and using a skin tone moisturizer around your jawline or wherever your shadow appears the most , mine is mostly my jawline and philtrum and its a good cope until your ready to ipl
IPL doesn’t do shit you need actual laser removal tbh

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and edodalic29
If u have shadow mean u have better beard genes u not supoose to cut when lol your face type different u cant have what other have

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, edodalic29 and Pollorex
If u have shadow mean u have better beard genes u not supoose to cut when lol your face type different u cant have what other have
Stfu and kys why are You here if You think like that

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Wym i have shit beard genes so thats why i shave , but the shadow that’s left behind is a looksmin for me irl , i have dark hair and white skin so its impossible to have no shadow

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
plucking is painful as fuck

• +1
plucking is painful as fuck
I know bro
I have bite down on a towel but good news is once im finished i just dap a bit of concealer and i legit could be mistaken for an 18 year old (23 atm)

IPL doesn’t do shit you need actual laser removal tbh
probably huge halo when ur young tbh, the hair heals and regrows after a few years so u can always grow facial hair again when ur older and maybe want designer stubble or moustache

• +1
probably huge halo when ur young tbh, the hair heals and regrows after a few years so u can always grow facial hair again when ur older and maybe want designer stubble or moustache
Na see i would definitely regret that shit when i get older ngl

It heals? I’m doing this shit man

You need to wax the beard area regularly to get rid of any shadows. What I recommend is plucking tons of hair out from your beard with a tweezer (but not all) then waxing the ones you leave behind. Then you'll wax the hairs again for maintenance every 2 weeks, it gets less painful every time while your beard follicles continue to weaken with every waxing session.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and GabachoCopium
I look better with shadow/stubble

• Woah
You need to wax the beard area regularly to get rid of any shadows. What I recommend is plucking tons of hair out from your beard with a tweezer (but not all) then waxing the ones you leave behind. Then you'll wax the hairs again for maintenance every 2 weeks, it gets less painful every time while your beard follicles continue to weaken with every waxing session.
High iq but to be honest i would probably wax first then pluck the remaining hairs as for me at least i dont have a lot of them and i can see which hairs i need to pluck instead of going free roam on any area , maybe when my pain tolerance gets better ill pluck everything

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
How do u concealer ur entire lower third? Wouldn’t that just be obvious
Its not as noticeable as if you were doing your entire face which one user here vouched to do which is crazy i guess for him he was an experienced user but for the majority of us only the lower third is enough to not get called out

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Tru
ima just fraud until my 30s since i’ll regret it most likely when i get older
You can always grow it back tho I’m pretty sure

• +1
Its not as noticeable as if you were doing your entire face which one user here vouched to do which is crazy i guess for him he was an experienced user but for the majority of us only the lower third is enough to not get called out
Can you make a guide on it would be helpful? Thx

• +1
Wym i have shit beard genes so thats why i shave , but the shadow that’s left behind is a looksmin for me irl , i have dark hair and white skin so its impossible to have no shadow
U cant remove what nature given u also can use razor vintage t9 which cuts 0.1 mm easy you need cut every 3 days also u can tan little bit but not worth also another cheat eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet gain fat and hair will look less noticable