any1 else’s parents just stuck in bluepill for eternity?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
They are getting concerned why im eating cleaner , changing up my hair and working out alot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:….. little do they know about the literal drugs im injecting in my body and face .. parents are the only people who will descend you faster than you can blink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Apparition, boss8055 and 12 others
yeah but why would you care lol,

unless your relying on your parents to fund your surgeries or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
They are getting concerned why im eating cleaner , changing up my hair and working out alot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:….. little do they know about the literal drugs im injecting in my body and face .. parents are the only people who will descend you faster than you can blink
Having parents is the biggest failo ever, you know the solution! 😈

Screenshot 2024 08 01 at 105048 PM

• JFL
Reactions: giga_aspie
yeah but why would you care lol,

unless your relying on your parents who fund your surgeries or something
They just supply me with my diet tbh
I just found it funny when they were looking at my older pics from a year or two ago and told me my unlooksmaxxed self looks way better :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, shia.jihadist, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
what's going on in ur avi,

i've been staring at it for a while trying to make out wtf is happening :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and edodalic29
I just found it funny when they were looking at my older pics from a year or two ago and told me my unlooksmaxxed self looks way better :forcedsmile:
my parents are like that when it comes to my hair (they think my hair looks better when it looks like shit)

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and edodalic29
what's going on in ur avi,

i've been staring at it for a while trying to make out wtf is happening :lul:
Atop is one of those air sucking things, and then you’re boiling oil, and those red things are the boiling hot oil steam going into your face and ascending you into a PSL Oil chieftain

my parents are like that when it comes to my hair (they think my hair looks better when it looks like shit)
It is very true when they say parents will have unconditional love torwards you , which i am thankful for . If only women liked men like that

Atop is one of those air sucking things, and then you’re boiling oil, and those red things are the boiling hot oil steam going into your face and ascending you into a PSL Oil chieftain
you live up to your name so well

• So Sad
Reactions: giga_aspie
parents are the biggest looksmin

i would have been nt without them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and edodalic29
It's like this for everyone, I once mentioned fillers to my mom and she said I might dye from them and how dangerous they are

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
My dad says a high protein diet is bad for me and encourages me to eat bread lol

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and edodalic29
u will always be cucked by parents if ur looksmaxing
I talked to my mom abt rhino once and they lectured me for a whole hour abt "muh ur perfect":lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
My dad says a high protein diet is bad for me and encourages me to eat bread lol
I get some parents being against fillers or surgeries but this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , i legit think our parents were sent from bogdonoff or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and yeeyeeslayer
I get some parents being against fillers or surgeries but this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , i legit think our parents were sent from bogdonoff or smth
the audacity of our parents, after fucking us over with their genetics the least they could do is support our ascensions and help reverse some of the damage their genes did to us 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and edodalic29
u will always be cucked by parents if ur looksmaxing
I talked to my mom abt rhino once and they lectured me for a whole hour abt "muh ur perfect":lul:
nah bro forget it,

from the moment i embraced the blackpill and realized imma need to do surgeries i already knew i have to make the money myself cuz i just knew asking my parents and convincing them is futile, i knew they'd just judge and gaslight the fuck out of me like they did with you 🤦‍♂️😂

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
when parents comment on your looks always know that the opposite is true

e.g. if they say good haircut = bad haircut

• +1
Nah fortunately, my folks get it. My mom’s happy to pay for my rhino :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
my parents were on a completely different frequency than i am