any1 know rate of ageing in MtF vs FtM vs ctrl people ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
would MtF age slower due to estrogens & suppressed androgens ? (women live longer than men)

would FtM age slower than cis men due to female development ? or is it androgens in adulthood that shortens lifespan ?

Why are you asking? Are you gonna be transgender?

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
no im not going to transition . but im wondering cuz some of these implications would indirectly apply to me (i had high e in puberty , would high t in adulthood still age me ?)

i make take finasteride and/or estriol (the weak estrogen bryan johnson uses)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
idk about that but its known that mtf troons reverse their norwooding completely with estrogen

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
It's actually a high iq question. If we can get even deeper data we can use it for anti aging to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, deepfrieddog and Youㅤ
You’re a faggot and faggots are worse. I don’t think golden mulattos are considered shit skin but if we are oh well
im not a faggot but think as u wish it doesnt change that shitskins r worse . whether ur a shitskin or not shitskins r still worse .

im not a faggot but think as u wish it doesnt change that shitskins r worse . whether ur a shitskin or not shitskins r still worse .
No they aren’t lol they can’t choose what they are. I have friends of all races and they’re all good people. I don’t have any faggot friends though because they’re all faggots and weirdos

shitskins r still worse

sucks 4 u , ur limiting who can can learn from . i like people who r different since there is more to learn from them
Of course you have gay and tranny friends :feelshmm:
You probably bend it over for them don’t you? :feelshah:

@tyronechadmax @Youㅤ

can you 2 niggers stop arguing, ur comparing shit to garbage, both are horrible

i have no frends i just steal ideas from people when they express ideas:lul:
>has no friends and interacts with no one in real life
>somehow calls a very large group of people all trash when he’s never even talked to one

would MtF age slower due to estrogens & suppressed androgens ? (women live longer than men)

would FtM age slower than cis men due to female development ? or is it androgens in adulthood that shortens lifespan ?
Estrogen can create a more youthful appearance in a man at the cost of growin fucken tits don’t know if it actually increases lifespan though since most of them die by the age of 40

Estrogen can create a more youthful appearance in a man at the cost of growin fucken tits don’t know if it actually increases lifespan though since most of them die by the age of 40
just take estriol its less feminizeing

not answering this gay ass question
apply for mod with me