anya taylor joy got curried

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me

when she was 15 she was ‘friends’ with curry htn
Crazy bonemass For a 15 yo btw. When I was 15 I looked like a wet sock :ogre:

look at him he doesn’t even try. She definitely got curried by his Pashtun BBC.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ReadBooksEveryday, SidharthTheSlayer and 10 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, twojei, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
View attachment 3134876
when she was 15 she was ‘friends’ with curry htn
Crazy bonemass For a 15 yo btw. When I was 15 I looked like a wet sock :ogre:

look at him he doesn’t even try. She definitely got curried by his Pashtun BBC.
>Curry, Pashtun, BBC

Those are all different things

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Just be curry theory

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Alt Number 3
Yeah pushtun is redundant when you write curry.
Pushtun iv met don’t usually look curry, the ones in Pakistan probably do though.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007
She looks cute, idk how anyone can find this girl hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Alt Number 3, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
She looks cute, idk how anyone can find this girl hot
She looks great in her 20-25s and this picture is hideous, you've had too many posts to notice

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, lucifer6969 and Art of Pattinson
and a white chad is enjoying this curry's leftovers

curry supremacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss, moredatesmorerapes and 5 others
Lol, they were probably just friends, that photo doesn't mean anything, there are girls who take photos like that with every guy they meet...

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes and Alt Number 3
and a white chad is enjoying this curry's leftovers
1725006319644-png.3134930

curry supremacy
Hmm....but why does she look so happy in the photo with her little Indian friend, but sad, bored and tired next to her Chad boyfriend? She's also now rich and famous, she has everything a woman could want, so she should be happier, but yet.....she isn't....:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
her pussy is pajeet only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ReadBooksEveryday, Thoux and 1 other person
Hmm....but why does she look so happy in the photo with her little Indian friend, but sad, bored and tired next to her Chad boyfriend? She's also now rich and famous, she has everything a woman could want, so she should be happier, but yet.....she isn't....:feelsthink:
if i was a girl and got pumped & dumped by such an Indian mogger, i would be unsatisfied and bored in my future relationships too

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Thoux, mr007 and 2 others
cuz its over.. doesnt matter if your chad, terachad, normie, subhuman, dog etc. after late 20s the spark is gone. youth aura is hard to beat. thats why im grinding for 15-19 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
if i was a girl and got pumped & dumped by such an Indian mogger, i would be unsatisfied and bored in my future relationships too
Yeah, I doubt he pumped her and even if the did, there's no way he would dump her, he would worship her for the rest of his life, it will be impossible for him to get something better.

• +1
Yeah, I doubt he pumped her and even if the did, there's no way he would dump her, he would worship her for the rest of his life, it will be impossible for him to get something better.
theres footage of him with her, he looks like he rather be at home peeling his toenails. what a chad ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes and Gonthar
he probably regrets it now. but at the time it looked like he couldnt give a single fuck jfl

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Gonthar
White women love ethnic men ❤️ IMG 4109

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ReadBooksEveryday, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Art of Pattinson, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
Curries would dump white bitches and marry Indian women lol. Especially those from India coz they see white women as whores and not relationship material

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Curries would dump white bitches and marry Indian women lol. Especially those from India coz they see white women as whores and not relationship material
It’s iver

she looks so disgusting this ugly l0ser trans how can someone find "her" attractive

• JFL
Notice the sunglasses? He went blind taking elixirs eyelightening drops to get white pussy. But was it worth it…?
I’d say so. To an ethnic pink pussy is everything.
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ReadBooksEveryday, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Notice the sunglasses? He went blind taking elixirs eyelightening drops to get white pussy. But was it worth it…?
I’d say so. To an ethnic pink pussy is everything.
@ReadBooksEveryday
imagine how pink juicy and soft her pussy must be…

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and moredatesmorerapes
I’m obsessed