Anybody care to explain the hate on curries?

S

subhumantosubhumans

traumatized clown
99% of threads where op is a curry he will get shit on, im not sure why you monkeys hate curries so much when blacks are equally disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, temporomandibular32 and poopoohead
99% of threads where op is a curry he will get shit on, im not sure why you monkeys hate curries so much when blacks are equally disgusting
1. Because they are Indian themselves and hate themselves because they want to fit in. Trust me you get a lot of self hating indians in the blackpill community
2. Anyone who isn’t indian and still hates them is usually very narcy

• +1
Reactions: zura and poopoohead
Figure it out

not racist but the average black looks way better

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
i dont have something against them but they are so stupid, go on gore and all the time the videos are in india, they die in such stupid ways even if the danger is visible

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nickim76 and Rumpelshitskin
i dont have something against them but they are so stupid, go on gore and all the time the videos are in india, they die in such stupid ways even if the danger is visible
But google says Indians are smarter because of their tougher education systems? 🤧

Cumskins coping

because they have the lowest smv and people here want to feel superior to something at least, or self haters

• +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
Main reason why I think so is coz of no media halo at all
Blacks and Asians avg male both are subhumans as well yet they aren't as worse of as curries simply coz blacks have that criminal , bad boy halo whereas Asians have that k-pop halo but curries have no media halo at all .

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and zura
It's funny how the lowest PSL guys get the most hate, yet the highest PSL race (pigskins) get worshipped.

We are no different to foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 24712
its basically just punching down and in the west curries are at the bottom of the pecking order so they dont really have anyone to punch down on. Whites have chinks, chinks have niggers and niggers have curries

• +1
Reactions: zura
Because curries mog everyone in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back