Anybody else have a oily face after fapping?

nofap

nofap

Solstice
my face is legit oilier than a frying grill after busting a nut

Legit looks disgusting asf and feels greasy

And it’s not sweat

• +1
Reactions: nulll

nofap

Master
Joined Apr 14, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, vzidel, descension and 3 others
Probably POIS. High prolactin can activate sebum glands

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
I always bust to your post

All on bluds mind is fapping💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, xyukeeee and nofap
only from increased body heat, I usually get the sweats after eating something hot.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and EggKing
only from increased body heat, I usually get the sweats after eating something hot.
Do you recommend longer rest times between sets? Because a mate off mine swears by it and i just laugh in his face

I reckon you said you worked out for 2/3 hours sometime with long ass rest periods between sets because of cooking food/ working in the garden.

Do you recommend longer rest times between sets? Because a mate off mine swears by it and i just laugh in his face

I reckon you said you worked out for 2/3 hours sometime with long ass rest periods between sets because of cooking food/ working in the garden.
my rest times are 15-30 minutes, I don't see the point of rushing unless you go to a gym and don't want to be stuck there, my lifting platform is next to my pc.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Loveland and nofap
my rest times are 15-30 minutes, I don't see the point of rushing unless you go to a gym and don't want to be stuck there, my lifting platform is next to my pc.
I have a home gym aswell and free weights, can train every muscle i want.

I Follow the hodgetrens advice so only take between 2-4 mins rest periods between sets but am barley gaining any muscle

I have a home gym aswell and free weights, can train every muscle i want.

I Follow the hodgetrens advice so only take between 2-4 mins rest periods between sets but am barley gaining any muscle
I don't respond well to low rest times, don't got the stamina for it after work.

don't respond well to high frequency either.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nofap
I don't respond well to low rest times, don't got the stamina for it after work.

don't respond well to high frequency either.
Thanks
But i feel like a lazy piece of shit if i allows myself long rest times and legit get tired asf between sets

Thanks
But i feel like a lazy piece of shit if i allows myself long rest times and legit get tired asf between sets
if anything it keeps your blood flowing while you do other things.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055