Anybody else into sports betting?

finn899

finn899

Peace out
I just started betting recently on tennis as I started watching it 2 months ago and wanted to bet for fun,in two weeks I’ve flipped 20 into 180 with ease,anybody else bet and win consistently?this is my account rn,will update if I win big soon

Attachments

• 6DC01473-38E2-43C4-942E-B4E14947C0C4.jpeg
    6DC01473-38E2-43C4-942E-B4E14947C0C4.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski, wollet2, watah and 3 others
no iam not into sports betting i dont want to end up dead under a bridger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs and aids
Yea, but only a few best players can consistently win. For example this summer i bet with my uncle on his account and made around 1000$ from like 20$ but we made very safe bets except from romania reaching round of 16 and other shit that fortunetly worked out(except croacia very big flop). It is fun but in the long term you will lose money except you have connections with some mob boss and only bet in italy s 3rd or 4th league. In major tennis you will probably lose but in no name tournaments you could devinetly rig. Excuse poor grammar and yapp but please only sport bet rarely you will probably go bankrupt.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ronald_2, shychad and 1 other person
@futureashtray

I was in it for a while, I think I invested $40 and it eventually turned to $700. Then I lost it all, but it was thrilling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZetaWannaBe, litaz, ronald_2 and 2 others
I was in it for a while, I think I invested $40 and it eventually turned to $700. Then I lost it all, but it was thrilling.
That’s the thing for me I don’t really care if I win or lose it just is one of the few activities now that actually gives a thrill/add rebuke when I win,hopefully I don’t lose tho

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Kanye West's Cousin
Yea, but only a few best players can consistently win. For example this summer i bet with my uncle on his account and made around 1000$ from like 20$ but we made very safe bets except from romania reaching round of 16 and other shit that fortunetly worked out(except croacia very big flop). It is fun but in the long term you will lose money except you have connections with some mob boss and only bet in italy s 3rd or 4th league. In major tennis you will probably lose but in no name tournaments you could devinetly rig. Excuse poor grammar and yapp but please only sport bet rarely you will probably go bankrupt.
I aggre better on major tennis is harder but for some reason I’m really good at betting mid game live on who will win,

• +1
Reactions: shychad and dnet47
TBrown_slots_22.0.0.1430863733.jpg

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Im more into rust and csgo skin gambling more of a quick rush

When you start you always win, its the same for everyone but you will end up loosing and investing all your money in that shit, im serious be careful

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and ronald_2
When you start you always win, its the same for everyone but you will end up loosing and investing all your money in that shit, im serious be careful
up another 30,no in sports betting its different the sites dont give begginers free wins,if yourplayer loses you lose money,ima stay winning im already at 215 now,the more money you have in sports the faster you climb

Nigga betting on ligamx

Do u do player props

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Nigga betting on ligamx

Do u do player props
I’m doing tennis currently,and I’m gonna start on boxing too this Saturday

• +1
Reactions: watah
View attachment 3149386up another 30,no in sports betting its different the sites dont give begginers free wins,if yourplayer loses you lose money,ima stay winning im already at 215 now,the more money you have in sports the faster you climb
just dont chase your losses and you're solid. Otherwise you'll be caught by vegas.

retarded shitskin

Why you mad? It’s just for fun every1 needs some hope In life
your fun is based in the idea of consistent profit through abusing the system whenj ure just a retarded shitskin on a winstreak

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
your fun is based in the idea of consistent profit through abusing the system whenj ure just a retarded shitskin on a winstreak
already up another 40,only a matter of time before I start actually making bread,

Attachments

• B5024D80-B66B-4FA9-9D9A-6A926D187831.png
    B5024D80-B66B-4FA9-9D9A-6A926D187831.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 0
My homie got a buzzcut riding on the packers winning tonight

Looksmin betting is the real gambling.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
do u have knowledge on the sports ur betting on or you do research or just bet randomly

do u have knowledge on the sports ur betting on or you do research or just bet randomly
It’s a long story but yes I do have knowledge and no I’m not betting randomly I’m just steadily trying to climb,I’m on 232 rn

where do you live?

I just started betting recently on tennis as I started watching it 2 months ago and wanted to bet for fun,in two weeks I’ve flipped 20 into 180 with ease,anybody else bet and win consistently?this is my account rn,will update if I win big soon
I made 500$ from betting at euros bc I bet on romania vs ukraine :lul: dumb ukrainians can't even play football :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
This is not a winning long term strategy. The odds are setup against you. You'd have to be smarter than the odds makers.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back