anybody have experience with resveratrol?

cumbutamoren

cumbutamoren

Bronze
Resveratrol seems promising as an AI, but all the studies are in vitro+ never heard of peoples experiences

Its way easier to get than pharma AIs like aromasin, so i would really like to know if it works:yes:

• +1
Reactions: metagross
LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, theanonymousone and cumbutamoren
Not related to your question, but does AI have any benefits besides treating male breasts?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Resveratrol seems promising as an AI, but all the studies are in vitro+ never heard of peoples experiences

Its way easier to get than pharma AIs like aromasin, so i would really like to know if it works:yes:
It's not clear to me whether resveratrol is a unique substance, or if it is just a potent antioxidant.

A lot of people who have tried it have had digestive issues (runny stools).

• +1
Not related to your question, but does AI have any benefits besides treating male breasts?
Estrogen is the main cause of growth plate closure (this is why women go into puberty earlier and end up shorter)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Estrogen is the main cause of growth plate closure (this is why women go into puberty earlier and end up shorter)
then increase systematic health resulting in lowered Estrogen conversation

• +1
then increase systematic health resulting in lowered Estrogen conversation
If you mean changing diet/lifestyle, I already try my best to do that. Drugs will have a much more significant boost tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
If you mean changing diet/lifestyle, I already try my best to do that. Drugs will have a much more significant boost tho
get on Ray Peat diet

• +1
i used it in the past.

can't say if it works or doesn't work.

anti-aging maxxing stuff.
Is hard to say from personal feeling, to say if it works or not.

• +1
You can buy aromasin without prescription can't you? Here it doesn't require prescription.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitch and cumbutamoren