Anybody here done chemical peels?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I have pitted acne scars and i heard chemical peels can fix it. Please share your views. Thank you

Please help

Wouldn't advise it. What are you currently using?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Wouldn't advise it. What are you currently using?
Retin A+ hydroquinone for dark spots
Skin has improved but still I have pitted scars.

Subcision?

• +1
Bro search up Acnescarsurgerymaxxxing

God bless that guy I’m currently doing rf micro needling just done my first subcision treatment and also added suction cupping for2 weeks because there’s studies that say it improves by a lot. I’m not high iq but searching on this forum really helped me. Trust peel isn’t enough you get that after but prepare to spend money on these treatments that you see him say

• +1
If you are ethnic better not try them at home.
You have a treatment for each different type of scars, icepick, rolled or boxed scars. If pitted=icepick then TCA CROSS will get rid of them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1751
If you are ethnic better not try them at home.
You have a treatment for each different type of scars, icepick, rolled or boxed scars. If pitted=icepick then TCA CROSS will get rid of them.
Images 11

I'm ethnic ( Indian) i have something like this but much not as harsh as this. Also I don't have this much only few

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
YES. Wanted to do a 30% TCA peel... but was on call w/ friends while diluting it and accidentally made the concentration 60% without realizing until afterwards. Hurt like crazy and frosted immediately... when i realized that i fked up the concentration like a retard it was too late and my skin started turning reddish - light brown and i thought it was finished for me. But after 5 days it started peeling and i ended up with an unintended super deep peel w/o any problems. Was a giga collagen halo.

• +1
YES. Wanted to do a 30% TCA peel... but was on call w/ friends while diluting it and accidentally made the concentration 60% without realizing until afterwards. Hurt like crazy and frosted immediately... when i realized that i fked up the concentration like a retard it was too late and my skin started turning reddish - light brown and i thought it was finished for me. But after 5 days it started peeling and i ended up with an unintended super deep peel w/o any problems. Was a giga collagen halo.
Can I start with 15% or something?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Can I start with 15% or something?

yea that works.. could even do 30% fist time around if you know ur skin isnt gigasensitive.. goal should be to allow enough dermal penetration of the acid so that ur skin actually peels. If u got acne scars then itll take working up to a higher concentration

• +1
What %TCA you started with?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Is peeling the best way to boost collagen? @NarcyChadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and NarcyChadlite
What %TCA you started with?

I bought 100% tca and only used 20% for my first time.. but after i realized that concentration was kinda subhuman for me @20% and i could handle more so i thought id bump it to 30%.. thats when i fked up diluting it and dead srs accidemtally did 60% (two layers).. which on paper is enough to cause hyperpigmentation reactions and leave burn marks on ppls faces. But luckily my skin was pretty resistamt and the pigmentation and woerd coloring was only present in the layer that eventually peeled away 5 days later.

Is peeling the best way to boost collagen? @NarcyChadlite

Peeling everynow and then, derminatormaxxing , retin a, red light, diet etcetc. You gotta combine a bunch of shit that works to boost collagen @ the proper frequency of use w/o overdoing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 1751