Anybody here done delivery work? Sounds easy & good for autists

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I have multiple places looking for someone to do delivery work ... Pay will be amount the same as any shitty part time work anyways.

I don't think you even need a car as you can always be a bicycle courier so no driver's license required or any other shit many non-NT people wouldn't have. You just need to hand shit to someone, say "Thanks" or whatever and just move on ... No normie-ness needed.

Is this a viable option? Up front investment = 0 ... It is IN DEMAND in a business POV for some at least could make a living mostly off of it full-time. No car always needed, no up front money, even non-NT autists can probably pull it off as long as they can say basic sentences.

Delivery can be some courier work, Doordash, etc. or something where you act as an indepdent contractor 3rd party middle-man who gets things for people and delivers/works on commission mostly. It's not gonna make you rich but for non-NT autists it is a chance to make some more serious money steadily I'd say than $0. I'm seriously considering this as I think I can do it well even with my shit social skills.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Verse and justinzayn
My friend has a partnered franchise like thing where he buys and packs products for Amazon to ship
Make insane money

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
My friend has a franchise like thing where he buys and packs products for Amazon to ship
Make insane money
Sounds cool, but I mean just delivery since what your friend does requires some IQ too ... Delivery can be done by sub 85 IQ posters too.

Delivery is brainless, non-NT needed usually and sometimes not even a car if you do a bike courier, so > 80% of posters here might have a shot at doing it at least for an in-demand city/environment and with even a shred of motivation if they got no money for a few days/weeks.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Delivery boy job is embarrassing,
Imagine girls seeing you struggling on a stupid bike carrying loads, looking for addresses like a weird retard,
You go to their home, he doesn't even talk to you properly, plus dogs
Then boss shouts at you, why didn't you deliver
🤡🤡🤡🤡
,ldar

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Delivery boy job is embarrassing,
Imagine girls seeing you on a stupid bike carrying loads, looking for addresses like a weird retard,
You go to their home, he doesn't he talk to you properly, plus dogs
Then boss shouts at you, why didn't you deliver
🤡🤡🤡🤡

It's probably much less likely to be humiliating than on a working floor with tons of people where the embarrassment expands much further.

Just imagine the level of NT and at least normie looks to avoid embarrassment working at some big department store ... I've tried it before nad it's a nightmare to be around normies and shit as a friendless autist. At least as a delivery boy it's solo/you're independent more.

I SERIOUSLY recommend some here at least consider it.... If not for the money then for at least something to cope with in the day or night

I need it for the money so I will try and pull through but I need to buy a bike first lol

Last edited:
  • +1
girl on yo avi got me bricked up boy

• JFL
Just join the army already

• +1
I'm curious about this too. Not because I am an aspie deadly afraid of talking to people or embarrassing myself, but because I like the idea of holding some income with a job that I can pick up whenever I need to and at whatever times. Obviously I am taking into account that weekend work is more profitable with more demand and what not. I'm asking specifically for Austria or Germany.

My friend has a partnered franchise like thing where he buys and packs products for Amazon to ship
Make insane money
can you elaborate a little more on how this works?

What do you think he makes a year?

• +1
can you elaborate a little more on how this works?

What do you think he makes a year?
It's like a online deal with Amazon, that he buy the products and packs them, for the delivery boy,
So Amazon don't have to directly transport products from dock area,
They have small packing franchise, like my friend, where they buy cheap products and pack them
,he been doing this for 2 years
I think he makes like a 70k Pakistani ruppe per month, also depending on orders
In this time, he bought a new 2 lakh pkr bike and a latest iphone, and he has his own place to live
I also seen him doing online meetings with Amazon employees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064
Make insane money
Lucky motherfucker.

• +1