Anybody here ever take Wellbutrin/Bupropion?

JadedNormie

JadedNormie

Iron
My doctor recommended to treat minor depression last week. Apparently it usually has a lot less side-effects than normal SSRIs. This one affects the dopamine receptors and usually lowers appetite, increase focus, etc

I'm just looking for something that will make me more low inhib and have a chaddier personality tbh. I don't want to fall for the anti-depressant drug meme but this one seems like it could be beneficial

• +1
Reactions: deer
Low inhib is a state of mind. Nothing will get you there but yourself

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and deer
Phenibut can help, just don't get hooked into it

• +1
I have Phen and use it every now and then

Just looking for anyone on here who's used Bupropion and can tell me how much it affected them and whether or not it made them NT or happier

• +1
Don’t take (((pills))) son

• +1
Don't take it for mild depresssion JFL. I'd only take Jew pills for severe depression

Don't mix these two or something very bad can happen. There's almost no info on the internet, it's something I experienced on my own. Not with phenibut but with GHB, which is also very similar, and after the relaxing effects are gone, there's a "dopamine rebound" which was enhanced a lot by the wellbutrin causing shakes, high heart rate, hallucinations, etc. - just like a case of withdrawal.